chapter eighteen

Harry Pov

I was in a dark place with nothing around me. I feel better but at the same time, I still feel awful.  I could feel my magic wanting to do something but I did not know what. I just wanted to wake up and see my mate and brother. So I let my magic do what it wanted to do. 

Next thing I know I open my eyes but I can not talk. I look around me to see it was dark and that I was in my cat form. I saw that Dean was asleep in a chair next to me. I see Draco laying with Sam who looks better too. I also saw dad and papa and two redhead kids sleeping on the ground together. I smiled that I have new brothers. I then jump to on Dean's head. Then I felt really tired after doing that. I curled into a ball on Deans' head and I fell asleep again. 

Dean Pov

I wake up from the light shining through the tent. I felt something on my head. I put my hands on my head to feel what it was. It had far, so I grab it and brought it down. It was a cat but it looked like Harry cat form. I smiled and held Harry's cat form tight. I am so happy that he is wake even though it is in cat form. I pet his far as I wait for everyone to wake up.  It was a while before Tom and Severus woke up. 

"Hey, guys come here, I have something to show you," I said in a soft voice with a smile. 

"What is it, Dean?" Tom asked walking over to me. Once he reaches me, I show him Harry cat form.  "Oh my god, He magic made him change into his Neko form. This means his magic thought it would be better to fully head in his Neko form than human form," 

"Yea, that's what I thought too. I just wanted to show you that he is also going to be ok. That he is going to make it out of this ok," I said looking at Harry sleeping. Tom smiled and put his hand on Dean's shoulder. 

"I know he was going to be ok. My husband is the best potion master there is. I always have faith that he can fix something. He will be happy to know that Harry is in his Neko form," Tom said with a smile. He smiles at me and then pats Harry's head and went over to Severus who was holding on of the twins in his arms.  I smiled at them seeing how they care for broken children and try to fix them as they did with Harry. I hope one day we could do that too.

Harry woke up on my chest. Harry looked around to see Dean looking at him with a smile. I pet Harry's head and pulled Harry closer to me so we could cuddle better. Harry nuzzled Deans' neck and meowed. 

"I am glad you are wake and are doing better. I do not know what I would without you Harry. I love you so much," I said looking in his bright green eyes. Harry did a cat smile and meow happily. 

"I see little Harry is wake and in his Neko form," Draco said with a smile as he sits on the bed. 

"Yea, I found him in his Neko form asleep when I woke up. He just now woke up now," I said looking at Draco with a smile. 

"I am glad he is doing better. I don't like seeing my brother like at," Draco said petting Harry head and back. 

"How do you feel about the twins being your new brothers? I mean it must be weird after this long of a time?" I asked sitting up and putting Harry on the bed. 

"I mean its weird. They are so shy and Fred I think only stays around dad and Geoge only stays around papa. I understand why they did it. Dad was getting lonely and wanted more kids and I think the twins just fall in place," Draco said picking up Harry and putting him in his lap. 

"I see and I understand. I just want to make sure you are ok with it. Are they acting like Harry when he first came?" I asked. 

"Yea, they are. Papa told me that the twins were from a super light family but the twins were the odds one and liked to cause problems and ruin the idea about a light family should act. Papa never really told me how they found him or what happens but I can only guess that hey beat them and did other things to them," Draco said looking at Harry and petting him. 

I could feel his pain. I know Draco did not like abuse on young kids or with anyone. I know this hurt him so much that his new twin brothers were abuse like Harry or even worst then Harry. I also feel the same as abuse. I love Harry and I am started to love his family. I already feel like Draco is my brother. 

"I totally get you Draco. I know you see it as Harry grows up. But I feel your pain when you see the twins," I said. 

"Thank you, Dean. That really means a lot to me. Do you want to come outside with me and smoke with me?" Draco asked and getting up and putting Harry on his shoulder. 

"Sure, I do not mind. I need to relax anyway," I said getting up and walking to the opening of the tent. 

Draco and Dean talked about stuff until they hit the woods. Draco got his stick and gave one to Dean. Then he lights both theirs up. Draco set Harry on the ground and watch him run around and play with leaves and sticks. We laugh at Harry running around and everything. It was like this was his first time being a Neko. 

After Draco was done with his smoke he changes into his wolf form. They both started to chancing each other. I smiled watching them and seeing Harry having so much fun. I sat on the ground leaning agist a tree watching them. It was fun watching them. 

After a couple of hours later Harry came to me looking tired and everything. I pick him up and held him to my chest as he nuzzled to me. Draco changes back to his human form. We all walked back to the shapeshift and back to their tent. Me and Harry laid down on the bed. Harry really was tired and he was so close to me and slowly going to sleep on me.