Chapter eight

Dean pov

I pulled Harry close to me and thought about me being a dad and how Harry would be a good mom. I knew this would be my second chance to do this but my first chance did not go while and I went back to being a hunter. I do not want that to happen with Harry. I know he wants kids and everything and I do too but I am scared and worried about everything. I don't want to be like my dad and everything.

Harry was asleep in my arms. I found out with Harry was near me or if I was touching him the pain was not as bad as it was. After Draco left Harry was really clingy to me and everything. I thought it was cute and let him do that with me. I will have to talk to Sam and Bobby about me being a dad and how I feel about it. I want the best for Harry and our kids if we have any. If what Draco said was true about Harry wanting kids, I will give him what he wants. All I want is my little kitten to be happy.

Draco came in the room the next morning saying that Harry heat will last a week and that he can move now if I stayed close and that he could touch me. He and Sam still wanted to go on this hunting trip and he would like Harry to go too. I do agree with him that Harry should get out of Bobby town and see more of America. All of it is so different and so cool to see.

Draco and talk and we are both taking our cars so it would be faster and we can each have alone time with our mates. Harry was happy to leave and see more of America but also scared because he was in heat. I talked to him how I would not let him out of my sight and if anyone touches him I will hurt him.

Five days later in Hyder, Alaska

We took a little longer to get here. Harry and Draco as not been here and the case was important to us but I also wanted the two English people to see what America looks like and Canada looks like. It only took a day and a half drive to get there. Harry got some of his poishtion plants and other things he needs. Draco was finding a lot of magic animals and study them for a little bit or wrote down where they were. We saw Yellow stone because Harry wanted to see it so we drove through it and look at most things. My kitten was having a good time and was loving it all.

Final we are in Hyder and everything. Harry is almost done with his heat. Right now he is in the stage of trying to have sex with me but I am not going to do that to him. Until we talk about having a family and everything. I did talk to Sam right before we left about me being a dad and he said that it would be great and said I would be a good dad. We talk all me and him and how us having mates is the best thing that as happens to us.

I need to fouse on the case at hand right now. So there as been three people in jail right now and they all have the same storyline and everything. Draco and Harry are looking for the magic animal think it is. He says it as to be killed or if Harry can make the very dangus poition to turn it back to what it is normalising. I told Draco that Harry is not making it if it will hurt him or kill him. Draco understood and they were both looking for it. Me and Sam were talking with people and looking for clues if there is more then one or just one here.