Chapter two

Harry's POV

Dean had been here for two days and all he'd been doing is working on his car. I really wanted to spend time with him. So I asked his brother what he likes and he told me that he loves his car and classic rock. I decided to ask what bands he likes and got really excited when he mentioned AC/DC. I recognized it as a wizard band that I like and was excited that we had something in common. I went out to the garage where Dean was and knew Bobby had put a CD player out there for when Draco worked with him with a copy of my favorite album.

I turned it on and skipped it my favorite song thunderstruck. I saw dean tense when he realized someone else was out there. I started to sing along to try and relax him and it seemed to work as I saw him start to tap his foot to the beat. When the song was over he came out from under the car I had learned he named baby and gave me a smile.

"Can I maybe help? Just a little I promise."

"I suppose you can hand me some tools when I need them. If you think you can handle that? After all, I do have a pretty big tool it maybe a little much for you." Dean said coming closer till he was right in front of me.

"Did you bring your own tools? I don't think Bobby keeps big tools in the garage?" I said giving him a puzzled look. Then I heard someone clear there throat behind us and saw uncle Bobby standing there.

"Just heads up I'm going into town to handle some business I won't be back for a couple of days and Draco is in charge of the phones if anyone calls. Just wanted to say bye and that I love you harry

"ok bye always," I said back with a smile.

"Oh and dean you better not let his brother hear you talking like that," he said over his shoulder as he walked away.

"What did you mean when you told Bobby always?"

"Oh, that's what dad always says to papa when he says I love you so that what I say too."

"That's actually really cute." He mumbled. He showed me where the tools were and then he went back under the car. He was calling out names of tools he needs but I only know like two out of all the tools. To be honest I know nothing about cars. I know Draco likes to work on them and so does Bobby.

"Can you hand me the new carburetor and the 87 torque wrench with a 42 head please kitten?"

"Ok coming right up De," I walk off to get what he asks for but I do not know what these tools are so I just pick up three tools and run back to him. OMG, he also called me kitten. He gave me a pet name yay!

"De where did that come from?" Dean said with a chuckle while accepting the tools. "These aren't the tools I asked for! Two of these are used For checking fluids and the other is a box wrench used for lug nuts!" He said sounding irritated.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I will get you the right ones I must have to pick these up on an accent. I am sorry," I said trying not to cry because I have mad him mad and got him the wrong tools. I turn around to get the right ones I think. "maybe you should just go inside I can handle it On my own." Dean said coming out from under the car and whipping his hand. He still didn't look at me.

I nodded my head and run into Bobby's junkyard and then I stop and this is a part of the junkyard I have not been too. I start to panic but then I thought if I stay in one place it would be easier for them to find me. So I found an old 1969 Ford Mustang that looks like Deans car. I got inside of it and thought about how Dean will never become my mate now.

"HARRY! OH MY GOD HARRY PLEASE JUST ANSWER ME!" I heard dean yell getting closer. Then I heard a soft thud like someone falling near me "please God please just let me find him ok I know I don't talk to you a lot but please let that little boy be ok. I promise I'll try not to yell at him anymore just please." I heard dean mutter. It sounded like he was crying. "Please, I can't lose anyone else." Dean was on his knees pleading with a God he didn't even believe in crying for my safety.

"I'm in here," I said looking at him. He came looking for me. He cares for me. He still likes me.

"Harry! Oh, thank God." He said after looking around. He pulled me out and cradled me to his chest almost crushing me. "I'm so so sorry I never should have yelled or raised my voice. I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you to leave I'll never tell you to leave again I never want you to leave I'm so sorry." Said his word running together slightly. "I'm sorry can you forgive me?" He asked.

I put my head his chest and hear him ramble about what he did wrong. I am just happy he is holding me and he found me. I started to cry a little bit. I am just so happy he cares about me. "Oh God harry your crying. I really screwed up I'm sorry I'll take you home to Draco and leave you alone. I'm sorry." He said tears rushing down his face while hanging his head in shame.

"No no no no no," I said pulling away from him. I did not want to know because then he will tell dad and pa. I start to walk in circles. I wanted Dean. I wanted to be with Dean. Draco will ruin this. He is going to make Dean go away and stay away from me. "I promise harry I'll stay away I won't bother you I'm sorry," he said seemingly curling in on himself more.

Dean Pov

I did not like that I made Harry upset. After I found him I was so happy but then he started to cry and I felt bad. He did not like that he does not like me. Harry moved away from me and walking in circles. My heart was speeding up and my breath was speeding up too. I felt like I was in a room that was coming in. He does not want me. I like him but he does not. What did I do to make him hate me so much? I fail him and everyone else. Draco is going to kill me.

Then I felt two little hands on my face and he was saying something. I open my eyes and looked into Harry's beautiful green eyes and start to slowly start to calm down.

"Harry your still here? Please don't leave. Please, I'll do better. I can I promise. I don't know what just happen but I'll fix it somehow. Just don't leave." I said in short pants. While trying to catch my breath. All I could think about was that if I wasn't better to Harry would leave. He would leave and then someone else would snatch him up. And my sweet innocent Harry would be with someone else. But all I would do is hurt him. What if I really did hurt him. I don't know what to do. I'm confused but I know I can't loose harry.

Harry pov

"Shh, my solder. I am not leaving you," I said and then kissed his cheek. "Do you know how to get out of here because I do not. I bet Draco is worried about me already," I said looking up at him.

"Yha I know how to get out. I need to get you home," he said looking at me with a robotic smile. Ok "Have to get you home" he mumbled like it was his sworn duty. "I can do that. Come on," he said as he leads me home. When he got home he just stood there looking at me like he was waiting for me to do something.