Chapter four

Tom Pov

Its been six months since I have seen or heard from them. Bobby gives us weekly updates using our code to talk. Man, I miss my boys. The war as started and it is really neck and neck right now. I need to win this quickly because I know it's worse for Sev. He loves Harry and Draco so much. He keeps talking about how he held Draco as a baby after giving birth or the first time Harry called me papa.

Right now we are in the meeting room will all my Death Eaters. Me sitting in my big chair at the head of the table. Sev is in my lap. He has been clingy to me since the kids left and this is the only way to keep him calm and feel safe. I do not mind I love when he does this but for this reason, I want me him near me at all times now.

"What news do we have on the Dumbleduck doing? "I asked my followers."Albus has started calling in favors from America and apparently has a hunter looking for harry my lord." "He also is trying to sway the giants to his side." "He also is trying to force Grayback's hand using Nymphadora Tonks with Remus against him. My lord but I got word recently that Remus had escaped and is laying low in America with a friend named Loki. He has proven Impossible It find so we are working under the assumption that he is safe."

"Who is this HUNTER AND HOW THE HACK DID HE KNOW THAT HARRY IS IN AMERICA. WHO IS THE SPY THAT TOLD THE ASSHOLE WHERE MY SON WAS," I yelled because I was so mad. I did not tell a lot of my followers where Harry and Draco went some of my most trusted knows. I needed to know now. "Here you go, one trader, bound and gagged." A chipper voice said throwing Percy Weasley at my feet. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to get back to my business. I'm only here as a courtesy to my brother. I how do you put it? Ah yes, I owe him one. Names Balthazar by the way.," he said turning his back waving and then simply vanishing.

"Now about this hunter?" I said with my eyes turning redder than before.

"My lord we do not know much. Just that he hates Bobby Singer, Dean, and Sam Winchester," said Alex Malfoy.

"I want to know more about this hunter. But the giants and other magic Creatures are on our side anyway. We don't have to worried about that at all. Plus they don't like Dumbduck any way and what he has plans for," I said. "Any more news?"

"We have something new we invented my lord." Said the twin Wesley's. I looked down to see what Percy to think about the twins. Percy seemed surprised to hear his brothers voices.

"Yes spit it out please boys," I said.

"We just want to help," Fred said with a pout.

"You don't have to be mean." Said, George.

"It's a control collar," George said.

"It's not that important sorry. We were just excited we got it to work," said Fred looking down.

"TOM RIDDLE HOW DARE YOU BE MEAN TO THE TWINS YOU KNOW THEIR PAST AND WE JUST GOT THEM THREE MONTHS AGO. YOU KNOW BETTER THEN TO TREAT THEM LIKE THAT. DO I NEED TO GET THAT COLLAR ON YOU MYSELF AND DO WHAT I WANT WITH YOU," Sev yelled at me and was giving me the look like you know I would do that.

I looked down at Percy and he looked thoroughly shocked and the death eaters were trying not to laugh. Sev has become very protective of the twins since they came to us. I can't blame him it's his maternal instincts to protect but he can get really scary sometimes when I am too mean.

I dismissed the meeting and called the three Malfoy's to stay behind and the twins to get their collar.

"Since you, three have been with me through the whole thing and help be teachers to our sons and a close friend we would like to give you Percy with the collar to use him as you want. Cissy and Lucius, I know you like BDSM and you are both doms this can be your little sex slave or pet to use as you wish. I think that is the best punishment I can give to Percy," I said to them and the twins handed them the collar.

"You little traitors. You'd betray me your own brother for them. You'd let them do this to me. Not only let them but help them too? How could you?" Percy Shouted.

"We asked the same questions when you and everyone else would yell at us and tell us how we would never be anything. When you would destroy our inventions that we would spend months on and laugh about it." George said.

"Or when you would tell mom that we had done something just to watch us get in trouble, or when you would take credit for things we made that mom actually liked and when we tried to correct you-you would threaten to beat us up with Ron or leave us in the woods," Fred said with tears in his eyes.

"We were your youngest out of the seven of us kids. And you all treated us like dirt. You and Ron would hit us and do other stuff to us while everyone was sleep. How do you think we feel when your true family hunts you so much to kick you out when you are fifteen years old because you costed too much money to keep," the twins said together both crying harder.

Sev gets up off my lap and goes to them. He hugs them and tries to make them safe and calm down. The Malfoys looked like they know how to punish Percy for what him and his family did to the twins.