Chapter ten

I am making Fred and George ten years old. I do not want them older then Harry and Draco because that makes no sense to have Tom and Snape take care of them if they are older then Harry and  Draco. But they are really smart like genus smart.

England 

Tom pov

I am sitting in my office stressing out about this war and about my two other sons in America and about my two new twin sons who are around the same problems like Harry. 

Sev is helping them out as much as he can and I am too but it's so hard when Molly and Auther broken Fred and  George spirt. This is why I hate Albus and is a group. They think they are so much better and know everything but they don't. 

Sev is so worried about Draco and Harry and I am too. All I know is that they are with two other hunters and they are in Alaska for a hunt. I want to send one of my men to check up on them and see how they are doing. Not that I don't trust Bobby but I just have a feeling that he is hiding something from me and I want to know what it is.

I go back to our living room which is privet for just our family and not when we have a lot of people over. I see Severus sitting on the couch watching the two boys play with muggle and magic toys. I sat next to him and kiss him on the lips. 

"How are they today?" I asked.

"They are doing better. The last meeting really did help them feel better about themselves because you use their idea and on their ex-brother but they still have their moments," Severus said still looking at the boys. 

"I think we should blood adoption the boys. So they know they are truly ours and no one is going to take them away from us. Plus I like having them around and I am already thinking of them as our sons," I said looking at Severus. 

He looked at me and was filled with happiness and overjoyed about the idea. I do not blame him one bit. I hope Draco and Harry are going to be ok with this but I think they will once they hear the full story behind them. 

Back to Alaska 

Draco Pov

I can tell Dean is scared about having a family and I don't blame him. What Sam has told me about how their dad was and how he train Dean to be just like him and everything. But deep down I know he is not. How he cares for Harry and how he treats him shows to me he is not the same. 

After we finished lunch we went back to the hotel. Harry was laying down on the bed in his own little world with his stuff animal and binky in his mouth.  Dean and Sam told me what they found out and I told them what me and Harry found.  

We found a pack of them in the woods.  They had young with them but I do not think it was them because of how the group was acting and how far they were from the town. I think it was one of the outsiders of the group of shapeshifter that we found.

"I dont think that is right Draco. In the past shapeshifters that I have hunted have always been like that not the way you say they are," Dean said in a semi hateful voice.

"While maybe if hunter stop hunting them and misunderstand them then maybe they would not do that. Also I think only the one that hate humans do that because I watch how they just change into other animals so they can get food and procect everyone in the group. Which makes more sense then changing into humans and do evil things," I said with a smirk on my face because deep down Dean knows I am right. 

"You may be right but we still do not know for sure. So what is the plan to kill it or whatever you want to do with it?" Dean said. 

So we made two plans for how we were going to deal with the shapeshifter. The first plan was to kill it after we get all the information out of it and we know this will not happen again. The second plan was to capture it and see if we can help it out in the long run. I was more in favor with the second plan but anything could go down and we needed a backup plan. After that was done. I check on Harry and saw that he was asleep. He was so cute with his dummy and stuff animal in his arms. So I just pulled the blanket over him and I need to talk to Dean about him and Harry.