Chapter six

Sam Pov

Me and Draco walked out of the house and into his 1985 Aston Martin V8 Vantage car. It was really nice. I got in the car and it had black leather seats. They were so soft and cool to the touch. Draco got in and started it up. Oh did she purr!

"This car is beautiful Draco. I never thought I'd get to see an actual Aston Martin in person much less a classic. If Dean knew you had this car he would never leave you alone trying talk about classic cars." I said with a chuckle.

"Harry actually picked it. I was going to get a new one, but he saw this and wouldn't stop gushing about it. " Draco said as though it was nothing.

"Brand new! But these things can run upwards of $160,000 that's insane. Harry was probably trying to save your bank account." I said still slightly shocked.

"Oh no Harry told me he didn't care what I got he wanted this one, I almost bought both. He was going to get it himself but I didn't see the point of having two cars so I just got this and let Harry watch me fix it up. He loves to watch but still doesn't know a torque wrench from a hydraulic jack." Draco rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean would spend over $220,000 on a brand new one and what Harry wanted? That's crazy and what are you made of money or what?" I said joking a little bit not really believing him one bet.

"Well, I do receive a nice allowance from My father and dad, not to mention the small fortune that was left to me by my Godfather Regulus Black. Also helps that father could never tell me no especially if I have Harry's help. No one can resist his puppy dog eyes." He chuckled.

"You are like rich and you are kidding right," I said looking at him with wide eyes and my mouth open.

"No little one I'm not with my family's wealth I could take care of myself and a large family, plus Harry, Dean and all the kids they are going to undoubtedly have, and still have enough to give Bobby, and my fathers a very cozy retirement with a nice chunk of change left over," he said calmly.

"OMG, my mate is rich. I can't believe I am dating a rich person this is crazy," I said to myself.

"I'm not just rich little one I'm lord Black and after my fathers' passing I will be named Lord Slytherin, Riddle, Prince, Snape with my brother becoming lord hier till I have a son. Harry is lord heir to Ravenclaw, Potter, Black, Preveralls, Lupin, and Gryffindor, he's also heir to the Malfoy line if something should happen to our friend Alex Malfoy." Draco said proudly.

The rest of the ride we talk about his family and how he grew up. I was hoping he would not ask me about how I grew up. I mean me and Dean were hunter kids so we were taught everything about hunting. Also, Dean and dad also protecting me and sending me to Bobby or I was staying in the hotel room doing research for them. I was never allowed to go hunting with them. Even when me and Dean hunted together I had to stay behind for my own safety half the time.

It was not far but it explains what Draco told me now. I am a sub so monsters would go after me more and I would get hunt mostly because they can't dominate me and I would get kidnap. I understand now more but then no. Plus I did run away from everything and went to college for four years but I could tell I was different because the boyfriends I had would control me and try to make me do things I did not want to do.

Then we got to the grocery store and got everything we needed. Then went back to the car. I was looking out the window thinking about my past and the self hate I had about me. I mean I have had a mess up life I had. Plus I was wondering if Draco was going to treat me as his slave since I am his sub or what.

Draco Pov

I was wondering what was going on in my little one's mind. He is being really quiet after we got done shopping. I was getting dark and unsafe vibe from him. I did not like that from him. I went to a quiet spot that no one will find us. I park the car and look at him. I did not like not knowing what he was thinking. He seems so out of it.

So I undid his seat belt and pulled him to my lap. I pull my seat all the way back so we were both comfortable. My wolf was telling me to mark him and make him mind but I really did not want to do that to him yet. He just cuddles into my neck and started to cry on my shoulder. I do not know why he was so upset but I just wanted him to stop and talk to me. I started rubbing his back and telling him that it is ok and that I am here for him in his ear.

Final after ten minutes of his crying to stop. I just held him tight to me and kiss his head.

"What's wrong little one?" I asked.

"Nothing really sir," He said in a small quiet voice. I was starting to get scared now. What the heck was going on with him.

"Something is wrong you just cried for ten minutes," I said in a little bit rash voice.

"I want to be a perfect mate for you," He said even quieter.

"You are perfect to me. I love you the way you are. Who told you were not perfect" I said with a tone of worry in my voice.

"I am not perfect for you. I am not a true sub. I am not a good slave yet and make you happy enough," He said trying to get out of my lab. I held him close to me and tighter.

"First I do not like that kind of stuff. Two I do like doing some kinky things but not like master-slave or dom sub things. Even if we are mate and one of us is a dom and the other is a sub. Third I like more of a daddy dom and you to listen to me type of thing.

You thinking like this and having unsafe feeling is not allowed and you are going to have rules after tomorrow. I will show you right now how perfect you are for me," I said in my dom voice.

I could feel Sam shaking as I was telling him this. He knows I was serious about this. I do not like how other doms do this and treat subs. This was why me, Harry, and Alex were homeschool learning how to control our magic. Plus to keep Harry and Alex safe. Alex is a beta which is like a sub to a more of a vampire or dark or light veela dom. There were a lot of doms and dom veela in Hogwarts and other wizards schools who still follow the old ways.

I would never hurt my mate or treat them like pets. I hate that. I also do not like them being my slave and not having their own mind. They have wants and needs too. I just needed to show Sam how much I love him and how perfect he is to me.

I grab his chin and kiss him soft and slow. His lips tasted so good and so soft. He finally started to kiss back after a minute later. I started to make the kiss deeper and putting my hands under his shirt. He started to moan from the kiss and put his arms around my neck. I run my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entry to his mouth. He opens up a little bit but not enough for my liking. So I grab his butt rough so he would open his mouth more which he did.

I push my tongue in his mouth and we fight for control. The fight lasts for a long time until I did not want to fight no more and took control. I love how Sam was a moaning mess when I was controlling the kiss. His hands were in my hair and pulling it. I was rock hard and wanted to mark him as mine and make love with him. But I knew if I did he would be pregnant if we do and we are both not ready for that. Sam pulled away to breathe. I loved how he was perfect for me.

How his body fits against me. His skin was so soft and tan. His hair a little long but so perfect brown. The bad boy outfit looks really good on him. I also love his brain and how smart he is. He is just so perfect for me. I kissed his nose and put him back in his seat and drove back to Bobby. Sam fell sleep which was really cute.