Chapter - 12

( late at night)

( late at night)

Taehyung Pov:

I placed myself on the couch and let out a deep breath. What a hectic day it was. And top of that Tzuyu started to irritate me as well.

" Y/n quickly make a cup of coffee for me. I am tired" I shouted then placed my head on the couch and closed my eyes to relax myself.

(Time skip )

I opened my eyes as I feel no answer from her. It's been a while still she didn't serve it? How dare she to ignore me.
I clenched my jaw in aggression and went to upstairs to her room.

" Are you deaf or what -

I expected Y/n to be in the room but she isn't here when I stormed in.

" Y/n where the hell are you? Just come out"

I started to check the washroom and closet room but after lots of finding I didn't find her. Where is she? It's already late at night. I just gave her some space and now she's flying too high and do whatever she wants.
Bitches will be never grateful.

" The number you tried currently switched off please try-

I tossed my phone away. Great, now she's not answering the phone. Don't know why but my heart is beating really fast in nervousness.

After  while

" Sir Mrs Kim left the house in the afternoon but still hasn't come back yet, we checked all our CCTV footage " One of the guards explained.  I clenched my jaw in anger. The next moment the guard was on the floor by my punch.

" Is this why I hired you all. Didn't I order not to let her go outside of the house until I say so? " I furiously shout out.

"We are sorry, sir "

" I don't want to hear any sorry. Search her in neighbourhood and house again. In 1 hour if you guys don't find my wife then get ready to get fired. "

Before anyone could say anything I stormed to my room.

Where can this girl will be in this late night. I swear once I find her I'll break her legs so that she'll think twice before leaving anywhere.  Soon my eyes went on an envelope on the nightstand. What is it? I went near it to get a closer look.  It says Kim Taehyung on it. There was a divorce paper inside of it which was already signed by her.

I quickly run to her room and opened her closet and saw no clothes of her. But what grabbed my attention is her wedding ring which is she left on the table. I quickly went near it and saw a note under it.  I picked it up and read it.

        Dear Taehyung

I am sure when you'll find this letter
I will be gone far away. I am divorcing 
you because I tired of this marriage.
I learned that only one's effort doesn't
work. Don't worry I won't say anything
  about what occurred between us in past
to any  person or media . I already signed the divorce papers. So Please do not try to contact me ever  and lead a happy life with your lover.

     Your soon be ex-wife
         Y/n

"No no no she can't leave me unless I let her to go " 

I screamed loudly and started to throw everything around the room. How dare she? Emotionless is what I am feeling right now.  What a loser I am allowing her to go away like this, I never imagined that bitch will do something like that. I should have locked up all the doors. 

A/n Pov :

Slowly slowly the room started to fill with  psychotic smile which a few moments ago was echoed with furious shouts.  And the one who is laughing now is none other than Kim Taehyung. He keeps laughing like a psycho man with red eyes as if someone told him a joke. If anyone came into the room the person will think that some demon possessed him. 

Soon his eyes went to the photo frame of his wife on the nightstand. He took it and started to caress the frame with his thumb.

" Oh princess what have you done, Don't worry I'll get you soon and punish you for leaving me.  I will make sure to engrave the things on your mind that you can never leave me "