Chapter - 8

The room was filled with my sobs.

' Mom, dad..........wish you all were alive. I really need your warm hugs.....'

(Time skips)

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself laying on the floor. Possibly he already left the house?

Can't he express a little affection toward me? Why God? Why my life is so complicated?

I looked around, the beautiful flower vases and jars are tossed around the room. I blankly stared at them. He broke them yesterday due to anger. My eyes are now tired of crying.No tears left to cry. I slowly got up a little, resting my back on the wall, Until then I heard his footsteps. Taehyung didn't even glance at me. He unlocked the door and went outside.

I always cared about others. Often thought about others' happiness. I sacrificed myself for the beloved ones. How pathetic I am having this much miserable life? There's no place for a kind one in the world. 

A/n POV :

" You are a son of the devil." Jimin finally let out

"Nah! More than the father of the devil."
Jungkook said. Taehyung drank his alcohol and smirked.

"You seriously still sleeping with Tzuyu?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I am" He proudly exclaimed.

"But hyung you are married to Y/n. Think about her emotions. How heartbroken she would be after discovering truth  " Young one said in an upsetting tone.

Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"I don't give any shit about it. After all, I married her for revenge. I don't even love her."

"So you were playing with her before the marriage?"

"Yes still I am playing with her " He confessed and grinned.

"Such a Bastard" Taehyung laughed at his friend's remark. Now Jungkook seems angry at Taehyung, never imagined he would change this much.

"When will you divorce her then?" Jimin asked.

"Until the revenge complete. She's my favourite toy after all.'

..........

(Next day )

Y/N POV :

I sat on the couch and flipped some channels. It's been 24 hours and Taehyung didn't arrive yet. And I feel little relived in his absence. It was a really boring day. Nothing new on TV except some reality shows. Until I saw news where it says that Taehyung spotted with an unknown girl yesterday entering the hotel. And they are confused whether it's his wife or not because they have never seen her face  in public.

I froze at my own sport as I saw the news. M-Maybe the reporters saw the wrong person. 'We can't assume anything until we saw it on our own eyes, r-right? ' I asked myself with a broken voice. I changed the channel quickly as I didn't want to broke more. But other news made my heart shattered.

'Tzuyu appeared with an unknown man in a restaurant. Many of her fans predicted that he must be her manager but some netizens says he kinda looks like Taehyung as they observed his body. But we're guessing it's wrong cause he's already married '

I know that outfit, It's him. I felt my heart broke into millions of pieces. Tears started to stream down my cheeks. So he never broke up with Tzuyu, huh.

It was my biggest mistake to fall for his words. He played with me from the beginning and made me marry him, dumb me fall for him. And now I m paying for my deed.