Chapter - 4

Flashback part 4/

Flashback part 4/

Your POV :

It's been 1 week since the incident happened to me. No matter how much I struggled to forget it, I ended up crying. I can't even focus on my work. So I took few days off from my work and now I am in my home. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. And it was him.

"What do you want? "

" Listen Y/N I am sorry, I realize what I did was wrong. Please can I talk to you?"
He said in a pleading voice

"But I don't want to," Without looking I was about to close the door but a hand stopped me.

"Please just give me a chance to explain everything for the last time."
What should I do? Ahh.....

"Ok, come in," I said.

"Look Y/N I fall for you when I saw you for the 1st moment at that photoshoot event. I know you will ask me why I did that if I loved you. But trust me it wasn't my intention. My friends told me to mark you, so I can have you eternally. I know I was silly for trusting it and touched you without your permission. And then I discovered that it was your 1st time. I was so scared at that time and about to come to you the next day, to tell the truth."

"But w-whatever you did was so wrong. I r-really admired you, but you have shattered my trust. " I said and began to cry in front of him.

"Please Y/N don't cry. I know what I did was wrong. From today, I will take every responsibility of yours. Y/N will you be my girlfriend? Wait- no, be my wife?" He confessed with a smile.

"What about Tzuyu? Aren't you two official ?" I asked him.

" Oh we broke up a long time ago, please Y/N don't say no. I know I fucked up so bad but I wanna prove my love for you and fix everything for us. Please give me an opportunity ."

Taehyung's POV:

She was silent for a few moments ." I will give you a chance but don't you dare to broke it? "

"I will never. I love you so much " I said with a wide smile and hugged her while smirking.

'How naive you are, babygirl. You even made my task easier '

"Behind My

Smile Is Everything

You'll Never

Understand "

                - KTH