Chapter - 14

My eyes fluttered open as I watch the unfamiliar surrounding from Car

My eyes fluttered open as I watch the unfamiliar surrounding from Car. Then I glimpsed at Taehyung and saw him driving the car. Then the realisation hit me. I've been drugged by him. Therefore I remembered about Eun Ae.

" Oh you woke up earlier than expected." He said in a normal tone as nothing happened and everything is fine what he's doing.

" Taehyung please stop the car, I need to take her to the hospital. " I said in a pleading tone. He slowly turned his head to face me.  His eyes burned into my soul as he looked at me with a serious yet terrifying expression.

" No we don't have to. I didn't hit her that much harder on her head.  She won't die at least. Or will she? " Those last words made my heart drop.

" Taehyung you are acting like a total psychopath. I've already divorce you. Let's just go back to her apartment. "

" Oh you're talking about this?" I saw him taking out those papers from the backseat and throwing it outside from the window. I was completely terrified by his actions.

" What the hell! " Now he crossed his all limits. " Be quiet, look we already reach our house. " He said as he went out of his car and pulled me out from the car.  No, I can't  let everything repeat the same. As he dragged me back into the house I bite his hand. He groaned and I get out of his grip And my way to the gate.

" Y/n " A loud voice behind me said and I didn't dare to turn around. As I was running I faced a guard at the gate. I ran to him. " Please open the gate-" A pair of hands grabbed my waist from the back. I tried to push him out but his grip was too tight.  I flinched in pain as his fingers started to dig. 

" Help me please "  I pleaded and cried out. The guard did nothing and peeked at Taehyung in fear. Then bowed a few times
and went away. He kept dragging me to the house and throw me on the ground. 

He began to walk towards me without breaking eye contact. I started to move back until my back hit the wall. Tears formed in my eyes as I see my sacred face in his fierceful eyes.

"How dare you to run away from me?" He said while grabbing my chin harshly.

" Why are you after me when you already have your lover. Still after that revenge, huh ? " I raised my voice. He started to laugh loudly. Is it some sort of joke to him?

" Why am I after you? The day you left me I realised that I just need you. I am not after that revenge anymore. I just want you. Now you belong to me. "

" I don't belong to anyone. I am not a property! " I started to remove his hands from my chin. He was quiet for few moments and looked at me blankly without rising his hands on me.

"I will let you go this time.  Both of us are tired, Go to my room and take some rest ok? I will arrange all of your clothes there. " I furiously stared at his eyes for last time and did what he told me to do. I don't want to create any sort of mess with him now.  My brain needed some time to think about solutions. 

' And why the hell he's even letting me stay in his room? He's behaving very unusual.'

I need to get away from him as soon as possible.

.....

Your author nim was busy reading webtoon stories for 3 days straight and completely forgot about updating the story lmao.