Chapter - 9

Taehyung POV:

Man my head is hurting like hell. I
had too many drinks yesterday. Shit, it's already 8 am. I quietly unlocked the front door and went inside. Surprisingly I saw Y/n in the kitchen making breakfast. I went to her and asked her for a glass of water. She gave me without staring at me.  Now she's daring to show me an attitude. Great.

I went to my room after having the water. She should be thankful that I ain't have any mood for dealing with her. otherwise...

Your POV :

So he finally decided to appear at home. Huh.

I don't know whether the information is accurate or inaccurate but it's brought me both furious and disappointment. I need to divorce him ASAP.  I am however angry at him. Out of a sudden, he asked me for a glass of water and I gave him without looking at him. After that, he went to his room. Thank God

(Time skips)

I chose to clean my room. It was an incredible way to kill time after all since I was bored. As for cleaning, I saw my old camera in a suitcase. Huh...I miss taking pictures. He forbid me from my job after marriage. This is another reason for disliking him. Aishh...

A/n POV :

As you were cleaning suddenly Taehyung entered your room.

"Y/n get prepared in 40 minutes. We need to attend my sister birthday party. "

" But I don't want to." You said with a frown on your face. You hate her sister more than anything. She was always mean to you. And you are not in the mood for attending a party.

" Did I ask your opinion? Go and get ready. Do as I say"

" And what if I don't want to go?"
It's triggering him, he didn't like your attitude.

" You will go with me and it's my order. I know you won't want any  kind of punishment, right honey?"He said through his teeth and went away. You gulped and closed the door.

You looked down debating with yourself about should you go to the party or not?

........

You stared at the mirror blankly. No reaction on your face.

"I am just a puppet. He says do this and I have to follow his orders after all."

"A beautiful puppet, aren't you?"

You quickly shot your head to the other side when you heard his dominant and mocking voice. You started to move back when you noticed him approaching you. His stares travelled to your body head to toe.

He smirks as he found you cute and sexy in the dress. He just wants to rip that dress apart and fuck you right at this moment, but he controlled himself.

He snaked his arms around your waist feeling the tight fabric on your curves.

" Are you ready? "

You gasped as he whispered in your ear. You felt uncomfortable when his hand started to travel around your hips and waist.

"T-taehyung please-

He pulled himself away from you. How much you dressed up to look sexy, your eyes betrayal you.

Your bambi and dazzling eyes made surely trigger your husband. He rolled his eyes ' From whom am I feeling seduced?' He thought.

" We should go now."

.........

Your POV :

I gulped as soon as I entered the party hall. The sweaty bodies grinding the smell of alcohol, and strong perfume mixed in
air.

" Oppa! You came finally!!! "I saw Yeona coming with her drink towards Taehyung.

"It's been a while since we met, baby sis! Happy Birthday"
Yeona smiled at him then she looked at me.

"Happy Birthday Yeona " I said with an awkward smile

"Thanks. I thought you might not visit my birthday party!" She told while grinning

"Yeona! She has to appear at your party. Otherwise, Mom will be upset with us."

"True tho."

I glare at them with annoyance in my face .

A/n POV :

"Taehyung!"

You gasped as you saw Tzuyu . Yeona invited her. Afte,r all she's her best friend. She was about to come to near Taehyung but she stopped as she saw you beside him, glaring at her.

Taehyung smirked when he saw Tzuyu. He bites his lower lip as his stares went to the jawline to cleavage, to her bare stomach, and her thighs.

You saw him checking her out. You tried to control your teary eyes and went away.

" Where are you going honey?"

You stopped when you heard his husky voice and you heard a chuckle from his annoying sister.

" I should go- " Tzuyu said and was about to go

"Why don't you come with me and my friends Y/n. I will also show you around."
Yeona said and grabbed your arm.

" I-I am sorry but you don't have to. "

You looked at Taehyung and saw already talking with her. But Yeona pulled you and already started to drag you away.

" Please, wait! Yeona "

........

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

(He just smirk way to much ughhh -.-  )