Chapter - 1

Your POV :

It was 9 am
I wake up by the alarm of my phone. My body was still sore. I went to the bathroom and opened the shower. My mind was blank. After 15 minutes, I went out of the bathroom and wear my clothes.

Then I went to the kitchen and harshly swallowed those birth control pills. I can't pregnant with his baby in this situation.  God knows what he will do if I get pregnant, maybe he'll beat me and my baby to death.

I prepared our breakfast. I waited for Taehyung but it turns out that he already left without saying anything. I sat down on the chair quietly. Suddenly a few drops of tear started to fall from my eyes by recalling the past.

Flashback:

*click *click *click

"Taehyung-sshi now please glance that side," I said in Korean and he smiled at me and looked at another side. And I started taking some photos of him.

..........

Today was Bighit's family
photoshoot day. I was hired for the photoshoot. After taking group photos, I was ordered to take everyone's single photos. The last person was him.

I am now dying inside. I am an Army. Even though BTS disbanded but I still support them. I didn't let anyone know that I was an Army. Because I always try to act professionally. After coming to Korea I became a successful Photographer. I take many photos of kpop groups and I attend as a photographer on their photoshoots. But today was my luckiest day ever.

"Ok that's enough for today , Taehyung-shi," I said.

" oh ok, thank you"
He smiled and went away.

"Aish... don't forget that he has a girlfriend Y/N "I told myself. I don't know why, but he always stares at me. Whenever I tried to catch it he will look away. Maybe I am overthinking about it.

It took me 4 hours to edit those pictures. It was almost lunchtime and I went to the canteen. Then I went to the counter to grab my food and go back to my table.

While eating I saw taehyung and his friends(maybe) was glaring at me. I took it lightly and went back to the studio. Little did I know Taehyung was making bet with them about me.

My work was done. I went outside the building And suddenly it started to raining outside. I waited but unfortunately didn't find any taxi there. As I started to walk a luxurious car suddenly stopped right in front of the road and it turns out to be Taehyung's.

" Do you need any ride? "

" No it's okay."

" Please come inside in the car, Y/N -sshi. It's raining hard outside and you will never find a taxi easily " he said politely. I nodded and then I went inside of his car. But it was my biggest mistake in my life.