Chapter - 16

I woke with huge eye bags under my eyes as I didn't sleep well last night, worrying about how to get out of this mess

I woke with huge eye bags under my eyes as I didn't sleep well last night, worrying about how to get out of this mess. As walk through the hallway, I heard the shower running as I passed his room. I ignored and move fast away from there. I went to the kitchen to cook some pancakes for my empty stomach.

I shivered as I sense hands around my waist. I hesitantly looked behind and saw him hugging me from back and laying his head on my shoulder.

"Hmm smells nice " He peeked behind my shoulder and began to sniff my scent. Isn't this what they call a romantic scene between a lovely couple? But in my case, it was total opposite. There's no romance except horridness.

"W-what are you going? " I asked him in uncomfort. I don't feel safe around him anymore. His aura is getting darker each time I glimpse him.

"What else just hugging my wife." He whispered down my ears seductively. I cringed by his unexpect words.

" Can you move please, I need to eat " I said and pushed him away as he loosen his grips from my waist. I started to chew my breakfast, not caring about him. He seat opposite of me and began to eat quietly when his phone started to ring.

I glanced in his direction and saw him not receiving his phone. It began to ring continuously again and again. He finally pulled out his phone from his pocket and received it.

" Why are you calling me again, didn't I cleared everything between us? " I heard him almost shouting through his phone. 'Between us ?' Whom is he talking with so rudely?

" Don't ever call me again Tzuyu. We are over " I almost choked hearing his last sentence and looked at his direction seeing him tossing his phone at the table in annoyances.

" Such a pain in ass " I saw him rolling his eyes in rage. He's breaking up with her? Whatever I shouldn't care about his personal life. I need to focus on getting away from him.

Taehyung Pov :

I warned her thousands of times not to call me again. Still ruined my perfect breakfast with my Y/n. Y/n is way more different than that whore, whoring around every corner. Funny that bitch thought I will end my marriage life after sleeping with her in past.

All girls are same, all they want is money and fame. But my Y/n was different. She was not after any of those things. She truly loved and believed me yet I returned her feelings by revenge. I was blind after my revenge.

I realised my mistake that night when she tried to left me.

I stared at her eyes and only saw hate and pain in it. She immediately looked away, not wanting to make any eye contact with me. She was scared. Scared of me.

I regret doing all those horrible things to her. If only I didn't make any bet them everything would be perfect now.

I will make everything perfect between us. She's going to love and trust me again. I will make her forcefully love me again. She's mine and she has no option to denying me after all.

' Everything is leading according to my plan. Now I just have to regain her heart then we will live happily forever. ' I grinned thinking it. I finally have you Y/n and even death can't apart you from me.

I was midway through my thoughts my phone rang. I sighed in annoyance grabbed my phone and glimpsed at the caller ID.

' Guard? Why he's calling? '

.......

Your Pov :

I watched him one last time before getting up from the table. His expression changed rapidly into a worried one after receiving his phone.

" Cops? Ok let them come inside when I say so. " He said and hang the phone. Did I hear it right? A wave of relief went through me after hearing the 'cops ' word. Maybe Eun Ae finally complained to the police. Fuck about his reputation, I will tell them all the truth he did to me. Then maybe I could get away from him with the help of law. I am gonna get saved. I was about to go away from there until I heard his voice.

" Come with me " He pulled my hand in a tight grip and it didn't take a second for him to drag me upstairs.

" Taehyung let me go " I screamed and began to swing my arms.

"I-I need to talk with them about Eun Ae. I won't tell them that you hit her on her head. Please allow me to go " I plead revealing half-truth hoping he will let me go but instead he brought me inside a room

Ifinallyupdatedopssorryforbeinglate.

And thanks for reading this boring-ass book. Should I let Y/n go away from him? Or you guys think he deserves a chance?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And Q/n part is coming soon ;)