Chapter - 2

Flashback Part 2 /

Flashback Part 2 /

Y/N POV :

I told Taehyung about the address of my home. After 20 minutes we reached there. I asked him to come inside my apartment and, he agreed. Then we entered my apartment.

"Please sit here. Do you want tea or coffee?"

"Coffee is enough,"

he said while smiling. I went to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee and place them in front of him.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I excused myself and went bedroom to receive it.

.........

After talking, I went back to the drawing-room where he was. And enjoyed my coffee while talking to him. But a few minutes later I started to feel dizzy and fainted right away. Before that, I saw Taehyung smirking at me.

Next day :

I woke up with a headache. And I saw my self on my bed. I just can't remember what happened on the previous night. All I remember is Taehyung was here. And then I saw a note beside my bed.

Dear Y/N ;
I hope you are fine when I reached the bedroom I saw you already fall asleep. So I left after having coffee. Btw, thanks for the coffee;)

-Taehyung

But I still can't remember anything and how I ended up in my bed. I tried to move and feel pain in my lower part. Could he........

'Y/N clam down. He won't do anything like that. He's not like that, even he offered me a ride ' I said myself, maybe I fainted at the moment and hit myself with something.  But suddenly I remembered receiving my phone calls and then everything went blank.

I went to the bathroom. But then I noticed some blood between my legs And few bruises on my knees. Did just raped me previous n-night?

No-No Nooo, it can't be. 'He won't touch me without my permission, right? But I saw him for many years on my phone and, he wasn't that type of person right ?' I told myself and kept crying,

.......

Meanwhile;

" See the bet is done under 24 hours. Yeonjun Now do as you promised me" taehyung said while grinning.

Yeonjun: "ok bro. You win "

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you will
ever realize

You changed everything for me