Chapter - 11

(A few days later)

After the party, you tried to avoid Taehyung as much as you can. You would make breakfast for him earlier in the morning then go back to the room without saying a single word. And sleep early before he came to the house. And thankfully he's not forcing you for anything anymore.

You convinced your younger sister to leave Korea and rather study in America. You even managed her visa and scholarship in a short period. At first, she was sad and asked you for the reasons but you didn't tell her.

You want her to focus on study rather than
tensioning about you. You can't let anyone hurt her. You still feared his threat. You don't know whether it's true or not You won't give him a chance to hurt her.

After all, she's your only family member alive. You can't lose her like your parent who died in a car accident. Today is her last day in Korea. She has a flight at 3 pm and you are going to meet her without informing your husband.

(At Airport)

Your POV :

" Sister!!! "

I quickly looked at her and waved at her direction. She looked at me without any expression. Maybe she is still mad at me.

"Hey Rae, please don't mad at me ."
Suddenly she smiled at me.

"Stupid, that was my acting. How can I be angry with you ? after our parent's death you were only one left always caring for me. I know you always want the best for me Sister! By the way how aren't you happy to meet me ?"
I sadly smiled at her.

"I am happy. Finally I' m meeting you after 2 weeks. And now you are going far away from me. " I bite my lips as controlling my tears . God how much I have to drop my tears , but I am still gonna miss her soo bad.

" Is he treating you right? "

"Yes , he is ." I faked my smile and replied .

"Oh sis-
She was about to hug me but she quickly pulled herself away when she heard me hissing in pain.

"What happened?"
Her heart broke into million pieces after seeing bruises on my arms and neck .

"'O-oh my god."

'shit. I forget to use foundation to cover up old bruises '. I quickly pulled my arms away from her.

"D-does he torture you-

" No! I fall from our stair. You know how careless I am And He loves me . He will never torture me and not like others husband . I am glad that I met someone like him " My voice cracked saying that last part. I can't reveal anything to her, at least not now .

"Thank god . My heart dropped for a minute . If he ever does I m gonna kill him ." She said and chuckled.

" Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to USA. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you."

A lady speaks through the mic.

"I guess you need to go now. Don't forget to eat timely. Message me when you're free. And try to share every matter with me , Call me whenever you face problems-

"ok ok ok sister . You should worry about yourself rather than me."
She and trying hard to control her tears.

"Call me when you reach there "

" Bye , I-I'll miss you"
She said with a broken tone .

"Me too......"

.......

A/N POV :

"Hello, Mrs.kim ?"

"Yes ?."

" Your divorce papers are already ready. Shall we send it to your address? "

" Definitely ."

'Finally I am going to divorce him'