Chapter - 10

Taehyung grabbed Tzuyu and pulled her closer

her closer.

"I missed you babygirl."

"Taehyung stop this. We already saw each other yesterday." She said and giggle.

Tzuyu gasped when Taehyung planted a kiss on her neck which made her to throw back her neck.

"Missed my touch, don't you?"

" What if your wife sees us?" She playfully whispered .

"Doesn't matter." Taehyung felt pleased when he heard a moan from her. Tzuyu was controlling herself. Then Taehyung slammed his lip on her. He broke the kiss after having a passionate make out and started to drag her towards the lawn.

Taehyung stopped his feet when he saw an unexpected thing. Some drunk man tried to flirt with you.

Even though he didn't love you, still he felt anger rushing through his body.

(Meanwhile)

Your POV :

" Yeona! can you please let me go!"

"Why don't you understand? They need time alone!"

She looked back towards Taehyung and I followed her graze. I felt my breath halted when I saw him kissing Tzuyu. I nodded to Yeona. My tears started to roll down and I went with her without any argument.

"Will you stop crying?" She said in an annoyed tone. Then suddenly her friends called her in urgent.

"Ummm I have to go now-

"It's okay. I will be fine." I mumbled.

I broke into more when I was left alone.
' He is actually cheating behind me. I guess I have bad luck 'I thought.

I might be lead a happier life if I didn't accept his ride offer that day. He wouldn't touch me and I might not believe in his words and end up not marrying him.

"Aww, why this babygirl crying lonely?"

I flinched by a sudden unknown voice and Looked at the owner of the voice. I ignored him and about too but I stopped my track when another man blocked my way.

"Where are you going girl?"
I quickly snapped back as someone hit on my butt.

"Why don't we play a game?"

"I am sorry but I am not interested." I said and struggled to get away from them.

"Why baby?"

I winced as one of five tried to touch my hair. one of them grabbed my hand and pulled me closer .

" I said stop-

I grasped as one of them fall on the ground when somebody punched harshly on his jaws.

"How dare you to touch my wife?"
Then he throws him to the ground and steps on his palm.

"Wasn't that the hand which touched my wife? huh?"

Guards came out and grabbed five of them.

"Take them away from this place and throw them outside."

I flinched when he grabbed my waist.

"You cheater, don't dare to touch me " I said and started to yank my hand from his grips.

"I don't care whatever you say but remember you are mine. If somebody touch you, their life will be over forever." He slightly whispered in my ears.

I pushed him slightly as I noticed Tzuyu standing there watching me.

"What are you doing here Oppa?"
She came to the scene after talking to her friends. Taehyung finally let go of my waist.

"Nothing....just came to visit her."

Yeona finally noticed Tzuyu standing at the distance from us.

"Oppa, Tzuyu is waiting there."

Then Taehyung looked around when he found Tzuyu nowhere.

"She seems mad at you." She chuckled as she saw Taehyung began to look for her .

Taehyung started to walk away from me without saying anything. He must be searching for her.

" Don't follow him." Yeona grabbed my arm as I was about to go.

"He is my husband, I don't want media to build any mess about him-

"God can't you see he's not interest in you. Perhaps he's already fucking her. After all she's his girlfriend " She let out and grinned.

"Stop speaking nonsense about a person who is elder than you and when you don't know about anything."

Yeona was about to say something but she stopped herself as she saw me crying.

"I know Taehyung doesn't love me. But you don't know how it feels seeing your partner with another woman who is not you. It hurts a lot. So please don't talk anything nonsense. "

I smiled and whipped my tears and started to walk away. I bite my lower lip as my throat started to hurt controlling my tears. I left the party and went to our house without him .

.........