NYX

Stage Name: NYXBirth Name: Young Mi Schmidt English Name (Name her german family call her): Lorelei SchmidtNicknames: Nation's Babygirl, NYXie, Pixie, MiMi, Lor, LeiLei, My Daughter, Rose gold Maknae, Baby MaknaeDate Of Birth:  January 13th 1998Zo...

Stage Name: NYX
Birth Name: Young Mi Schmidt
English Name (Name her german family call her): Lorelei Schmidt
Nicknames: Nation's Babygirl, NYXie, Pixie, MiMi, Lor, LeiLei, My Daughter, Rose gold Maknae, Baby Maknae
Date Of Birth: January 13th 1998
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Positions within BTS: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Mankae
Training Period: January 2010 - June 2013
Birth Place: Berlin, Germany
Languages NYX Knows: German, English, Korean (Fluent) Japanese, Mandarin (Learning)
Height: 150cm (4 foot 11 inches)
Weight: 40 kg (88 pounds)
Instagram: NYX_bighitentertainment
Face Claim: Kim Do-yeon (Weki Meki)

Stage Name: NYXBirth Name: Young Mi Schmidt English Name (Name her german family call her): Lorelei SchmidtNicknames: Nation's Babygirl, NYXie, Pixie, MiMi, Lor, LeiLei, My Daughter, Rose gold Maknae, Baby MaknaeDate Of Birth:  January 13th 1998Zo...

NYX Facts

* NYX through out her life has lived in 3 countries. She was born in Germany. When she was 5 her family moved her and her younger sister to England. She lived in Birmingham during that time. Then when she was 11 they moved to Busan in South Korea before she even began her idol career and she then moved to Seoul.

* When they were on Graham Norton they were shocked when she said that she lived in Birmingham and they could tell from her accent a bit.

* She has glasses that she wears almost everywhere unless in practice and onstage or filming music videos.

* She often speaks in German to herself and fans think it is adorable.

* She is allergic to milk which shocked Jungkook and when they have food that have milk in them she has almond milk in it. Or dairy free foods like cheese or yogurt.

* Her father is German and British. And her mother is British and Korean and they moved together to German from England before NYX was born.

* She has three dogs. She has one Pomeranian who is a boy. He is called Ajax. He was adopted by her during Fire Era. Then there is Ares who is a Daschund and he was adopted during Fake Love Era. Then the last dog is a Corgi called Argo. He was adopted during Black Swan and On Era. She wanted to get another dog as she didn't want him to go unloved by many during a Pandemic.

* She is a massive Potter Head and when the J.K Rowling opinions got out she immediately had to say her distrust for the woman as she cares so much for the Trans Community and the LGBTQ+ Community.