British TV Appearances

The Graham Norton Show Season 24 Episode 03

"Heool Everybody. I'm Whoopi Goldberg and this is BTS saying.." Whoopi started. NYX was stood next to Jin on the end of the line as Whoopi was next to Jungkook and Suga.

"Welcome to the Graham Norton Show." Whoopi and BTS said together as the camera moved above them. NYX at this waved at the camera as it flew over their head.

~~

"Please welcome for the very first time BTS." Graham called out as the members apart from Jimin were on stage.

NYX was sat between Jungkook and RM. She yelled to the audience "Let's go England." Before RM started his verse.

SHe got up and sang her lines as she did the dance before they were all up and dancing to Idol.

When it was her lines she got up and sang her lines from V's back as he picked her up before he put her down and they all did the dance.

Then she had her other lines and she did the dance with all of the dancers around them.

~~

After the performance they walked over to the main stage. "BTS. Come over boys and NYX!" Graham called out to the group as they came down from the stage. NYX was shaking the confetti out of her hair as she got to the main stage. And she shook his hand and bowed.

When she got to the four other guests she shook the four guests hands as she bowed and she walked back to her seat which was at the end next to J Hope.

"So why don't you all introduce yourselves." He asked of them so everyone in the audience knew which of them was which.

"Hello we are BTS" they all said together as an introduction.

NYX was up first with her introduction. "Hello my other home. I'm your Pixie I'm NYX." She said as she waved at the crowd as she winked at the camera.

"Hi guys. I'm your Hope. Your my hope. I'm J Hope." J Hope said like an icon.

"Please don't." NYX whispered under her breath as she knew what RM was about to do.

"Hi UK it's a bloody beautiful night, I'm RM nice to meet you." RM said. As NYX laughed and some of the members realised that a picture was being taken so NYX turned and she did a peace sign as she smiled. With J Hope being the only other member who knew it was happening.

"Hello. My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you guys." Jungkook announced. And the cheers he got were loud.

"Now in the corner." Graham told them so they knew he meant Jin.

"Me? Where is camera?" Jin asked as he stood up and got excited. He pointed at the camera and blew a kiss "Hello. I'm Jin. And I'm world wide handsome you know." Jin told them saying is iconic phrase. 'you know' and 'world wide handsome'