2020 Award Shows

Moments At MAMA 2020

* When they went to receive Best male dance performance NYX was between J Hope and Jungkook. She did a funky walk up to the podium with J Hope and she was buzzed they had won an award. And it was her least favourite release of that year.
* When they came up to receive Album of the year NYX was between Jimin and V. She cheered for Papa Mochi. And she she had Suga on the phone to talk to the crown and Jimin held the mic to her phone which was in her hand.
* When the received Worldwide Fans Choice top 10 NYX was speaking in German and English. She said the same message as what Jungkook had said for their international fans.
* When they won best Best Music Video NYX was having fun with the song even if she didn't like the song as much as other songs that had released from that year. NYX was next to Jin at the end.
* When they received Worldwide Icon of the year NYX was between RM and V. NYX spoke in German for fans as RM was going to talk in English. NYX said what RM said just in German.
* When they had the visionary of 2020 for BTS and they went up for Best Male Group NYX was linking arms with Jin with V on her other side. NYX was happy to hear Jin talk to fans at the award show and she let go of his arm.
* Then when they performed On, NYX did some tumbling betwen V and Jungkook's parts as a transition. Follow on from 1:41-1:46. NYX loved performing in the stadium as she got to have fun with it and be outside where it wouldn't get too hot.

* Then during Dynamite, NYX appeared with Jungkook as they walked forward together before they left the screen. NYX loved the setting for this part as it looked so cool and she had plenty of photos taken inside it. When it was removed NYX liked how it ended on the main stage for performances.
* In Life Goes On it was NYX's favourite of them they did. NYX appeared with Jin and they stood together when the group stood together. When the colour returned and people moved NYX loved seeing it happen as it really reflected the whole world at the moment.
* When they won Song of the Year NYX was stood between Jungkook and J Hope as they all bounced together with J Hope. NYX stood happy with the boyy.
* When they won Artist of the Year NYX was between Jimin and Jin holding their arms as they walked forward as her feet were achy but she didn't mind it as she would get to sit down and they hadn't done that properly. NYX was happy they had won another and she was happy as she listened to J Hope.