2019 Award Shows

MAMA 2019 Moments

MAMA 2019 Moments

* When they arrived on the Red Carpet NYX was next to Jin and Jimin and when they went up the stairs after pictures were taken and Jimin helped the girl up making sure she wouldn't fall going up them. NYX loved the hat that was placed on Jin's head and she laughed about it and she promised a special moment that not even the boys knew about. When she was asked.
* When they won best Male Group NYX was the last up and she stood next to J Hope. She was happy as they listened to RM's speech for the award.
* When DNA started playing NYX did the dance in a minimalist way as she was sat down.
* When they won Favourite Male Artist NYX was again up as she now stood with V and Jungkook and she bopped her head to Dionysus which was playing in the background.
* When Jin was on being sexy and cute NYX laughed with Jimin and laughed at Jimin when he stood up.
* When they won Album of the Year NYX walked up with Suga as she bowed to other artists. She giggled at Suga as he had a moment of wow with the award. And Jimin with the award while J Hope made his speech.
* When they went up for Worldwide Fan's choice NYX did the fist bump before she walked up and held the award after being passed it by Jungkook. She made a speech in English saying what Jungkook had said.
* When ATEEZ performed Blood Sweat and Tears NYX cheered for them and she did a mini clap for them when they did it.
*Nyx then had her solo performance. She started on the upper stage and when the rap started she walked down to the lower stage with the dancers. Then in the dance break and final chorus dancers danced along the side. She then finished the stage along instead of with other dancers as they all left.  On the final chorus start fireworks went up and NYX ignored them as she had her ear pieces turned on the highest setting. And then she had a fire setting behind her for it on the screen.
* When they won best dance performance male group NYX got up and did a mini dance with J Hope before they went up for the award. She listened as Jimin made his speech.
* When they won Worldwide Icon of the year NYX shook V's hand and walked up with them. She cheered as RM began his speech and she said thank you in German and said I love you to them.
* When they were performing N.O. NYX loved it as they got to go back to where it all began with the group.
* Then going back to We Are Bulletproof NYX loved it even more going further back in the groups history.
* When they performed Boy With Luv NYX enjoyed how they did it as it was in more chill outfits and she caught the rose and got it for later in Mikroskomos.
* Then in Mikroskomos NYX sat on the lifted stage and she lead on it for a bitas they were lowered. She was picked up and placed on her feet by Jungkook and V. And she loved this song more then anything and she walked up the stage with Jungkook and Jimin. She had a piggy back from Jimin and she did her part with Jimin as he threw the rose in the air. And she went up the stairs and she sat on the top stair.
* When they performed Dionysus, the performance went as normal for them. When she had her part of saying Are You Hyped Up she added MAMA to the end of it.
* When they won Song Of The Year with Boy With Luv NYX crouched down and she walked up with tears in her eyes with Jungkook holding her arm. She was so happy listening to Jin make his speech and she noticed how dishevelled they all looked after the performances.
* When they then also won Artist of the Year NYX walked up with Jin who had the previous award they had won. She bowed to artists and she listened to Suga. They were all exhausted and so happy with everything that had happened. And then she listened to RM when he made a small speech at the end.