The Grammys

BTS Performing Dynamite

* NYX joins as they walk through the flower area. She walks with Jungkook having his arm on her shoulder. And she does a pretend guitar move when she says rock and roll. She kicks like they do in the chorus dance when she sings kick the drum. She then does a spin before she does what Jungkook does. Then when Jungkook starts and they are down the stairs NYX does an aerial.

* Then they join RM, J Hope and V in the dance before she sings the first chorus like she normally does in the song.

* She then joins at the second chorus when they all dance together.

* Then when they go up the stairs NYX is last coming up and she stops and sings her line with Jimin before they continue up the stairs.

* When up on the roof NYX is spun by Jimin before she sings and walks to the boys before getting in dance position for the final chorus.

Grammy Nomination Night

NYX was sat on the couch with her squirrel teddy in her pyjamas as she listened and was taken out of her dazed when Jimin came up and said: "It's live. That's him."

She sat up and she listened to the show. They were listening to the man on the TV as Jungkook walked in and sat beside V.

The first one they watched was producer of the year. And the nominees would be shown. But it would be 50 minutes about before their maybe nomination would appear on the screen. According to V's prediction.

Namjoon had looked up the list they would be presented in and they were going to start properly listening in at Best Music Video.

This caused NYX to stand up and walk and make herself a cup of tea and make herself some extra spicy Ramen.

She brought her midnight snack back and she ate her ramen in peace with no interruptions. She then drank her tea which was still scalding hot but she didn't care.

She watched V eat his eggs as she laughed and finished her Ramen giving Jimin some food so he had eaten.

And after a long wait the pop category nominations had come up onto the screen. They kept lots of attention on the screen and NYX just sang Watermelon Sugar with RM.