False Confidence + Behind The Scenes

January 30th 2021s4

* NYX is Kaycee and Lisa is Sean

* NYX is Kaycee and Lisa is Sean. Lisa wears the top outfit and NYX wears the bottom outfit.

The video starts with Lisa walking up to NYX as she was sat on the floor against the wall before pulling her up before the music starts and they start dancing. And at 1:01 NYX is seen shaking her head as she has her eyes closed. And as they get into the last identical part of the dance they get really into it. And at the end of the dance when Lisa pulls NYX's hands from her face NYX jumps up and gives her girlfriend a peck on her lips. Before they are shown walking down the hallway.

LILI's FLIM: Behind The Scenes: False Confidence.

"Hi BLINK and ARMY. I know why you are here. To see the second collaboration with NYX." Lisa said cutely before announcing NYX causing her to jump into her girlfriend's arms. They weren't afraid to act they way they were as they were out to the public and they didn't care about it.

"Hiiiiiiiiii. We're back. And now I don't have to hide anything from BLINKs and ARMY." NYX told the camera happily before they walked to start the dance rehearsal.

~~

A Black Screen comes up and This message is on the screen.

'"False Confidence" is a piece that was purely built from laughter, memories, and more laughter. the purpose of this piece was to bring an experience to others that can make them realise that having confidence within themselves will bring them happiness in the end.'

~~

The two were shown back to back before Lisa started doing a random dance move that NYX could feel on her back. Before she moved around NYX in one big step before she started laughing at NYX's straight face. Before they started the dance. And she started messing with NYX's face.

And they started doing the actual dance moves. And when NYX placed her head in Lisa's shoulder she pulled a face that the camera paused on and zoomed in for memes.

And it showed part of the dance where the two girls met together and they do a certain move which was later changed.

And when they start the part after the first chorus. Lisa starts twerking while NYX's back is turned and she has her eyes covered.

"Lili are you twerking?" NYX asked her girlfriend as she laughed. And the video paused and a question appeared on the screen 'How did she know?!' Before they both appear laughing a second later as she turns and sees her girlfriend twerking.

~~

There there is a mini clip showing the two messing around as Lisa looks to squash NYX but she just fails as NYX jumps back up too early.

~~

NYX was shown going flopping in Lisa's arms as she ended up lying down.

~~

Before they were both shown dancing in their practice outfits for the day as they finished the dance.

~~

They were shown facing each other as they just laughed and they both fell into each other.

~~

Before they were shown just messing around with the dance around the room.

~~

"Hi, we're here on set from False Confidence

"Hi, we're here on set from False Confidence. We have a dark hallway which we are dancing in." NYX said as she walked towards Lisa as she was being fitted into her crop top as it was being checked to make sure it was ready. "Bub, look who's here on set with us today."

Lisa turned around and waved to the camera as she hugged the smaller girl, and NYX had heels on with Lisa but it made them both taller. "Well hello there tiny."

"I'm not that short. Your just very tall in these heels." NYX told the giant of a girl stood in front of her.

"Baby, yes you are. You're a teeny Babie." Lisa said as she hugged her girlfriend close to her chest.

~~

They were then shown the dance from a new angle as they danced in front of the camera going around them. And they did it in one take.