LILI's FLIM #3 - LISA & NYX Dance Performance Video + Behind The Scenes

0:00-0:09= Lisa and NYX are next to each other as they do the same move just in a mirror to each other as NYX is on the right of Lisa

0:09-0:11= NYX stands up with like a fan kick as she extends the leg up and stands.

0:11-0:15= NYX then has her hands on the floor as she has one leg on the floor and the other extended up to her head with the end of the shoe touching the crown of her head. Before she snaps her body around so her hands are on the other side then what they were and she still has that leg extended into the air and it snaps on the beat at the knee.

0:15-0:19= NYX is then led on the floor. As she does a body roll with her back staying arched at the end of it. Then she does a body roll kip up before she slides into her place for the next move. And she ends this section with her hand by Lisa's body with Lisa's hand by NYX's body.

0:19-0:24= They do the move in a mirror to each other before they slide their body a bit and they have their heads directly next to each other. With them doing the same moves this whole time. And they sit up together.

0:24-0:28= NYX then crosses with Lisa as they stand. And NYX does a fan kick style where she stays on the floor but she does a standing fan kick in the middle before sitting again. Before they both stand together in the same motion.

0:28-0:50= The two girls both do the same moves as each other but in a mirror which causes them to cross over and then NYX does the middle splits before she brings them together to the centre before she mirrors Lisa's movements.

0:50-0:55= NYX then as she lines up in the centre with Lisa she is in front and she crouches on the floor as she she the same move as Lisa but just in a low crouch.

0:55-0:57= NYX mirrors Lisa's moves as she stands up as she does the moves and she ends on the left of Lisa.

0:57-1:03= They do the same moves together in sync.

1:03-1:17= They do these moves in a mirror image to each other.

1:17-1:30= NYX then does a fall backwards in a bend as she lands on the floor with Lisa doing a body roll on top of her. With Lisa's face ending up on top of NYX's as their bodies are pressed against each other.

Behind The Scenes of LILI FLIM #3

It starts off with Lisa and NYX stood on opposite sides of the room

It starts off with Lisa and NYX stood on opposite sides of the room. With NYX digging through her bag for her water bottle as they scream back and forth in some sort of message to each other. Before she grabs two out of the bag and throws one at Lisa which she catches.

~~

It was Early July, when they were filming this. They were immediately going through the whole dance to see how it was doing, as they marked it not going full out until later in the day to see how it would properly fit together.

When they were in their ending position which was compromising for the two girls Lisa placed a kiss on NYX's nose, before properly kissing her on her lips before pulling herself and the girl up as they wore their large heels.

And once they were stood up they two girls just stood their hugging each other before they waved to the camera not changing their position. And Lisa just slapped the girls ass.

"I was going to break it up a bit more but the flow and chemistry was good that I didn't want to break it up. Are you two ok?" They choreographer asked the two girls as they drank for their water bottles. "Can you do this?" She asked them after they nodded their head at the woman.

~~

Another moment was shown when NYX bashed her knee on the floor after the fan kick which she had to land on the floor for. And Lisa just stopped her move and kissed her girlfriend's knee as she rubbed it with her hand. "Ahhh. Babygirl, are you ok? That went through me." Lisa asked her girlfriend.

~~

Iris was getting sewn into her outfit for the filming when Lisa came bounding over as she had already been fitted into her outfit.

"Bub, you ready to film our first of two practices." NYX asked Lisa as she came over and stood with her girlfriend.

"Yes. Let's see how flustered you get bub. You got very flustered in practice." Lisa teased her girlfriend.

"Yeah, well..... well..." NYX told her girlfriend but she couldn't say anything as it was the truth.

~~

Then they started doing a rehearsal version of the dance so the camera would know where to film the two girls for the best angles. They had fun while dancing together.

* Part way through the dance NYX's top started riding which caused Lisa to yell it and point it out to the girl.

* And then at the end once they had finished the dance Lisa refused to get up off NYX and she just sat up and picked NYX up before NYX straddled her as she sat down on a chair and they cuddled as the director and choreographer checked over the video before Lisa and NYX would.

~~

They had the director ready for them to do it in one take as they got their final makeup touches mostly on lips.

* They weren't filmed by the vlogging camera while they did the actual dance, but clips of the final piece were added in.

~~

"Thank you BLINKs and ARMY whenever you get to watch this due to the content of this vlog. But we will see you again soon." NYX told the fans that would watch the video once they had revealed their relationship.

"Bye bye." Lisa said as she grabbed NYX and they ran off out of the room together as they held hands.