2018 Award Shows

Moments at MAMA 2018

* NYX started off by dancing with a male dancer. 0:48-1:00. She does the dance with a partner. And then the dance passes to J Hope and Suga. She passes the dance on when she sharply moves her face to face the two on beat. Then she sat in a chair facing J Hope and Jin. Then the performance was the normal version of the song but in the final two parts to the chorus when it is her lines NYX does a different move. She does a slowed down body roll similar to that in Kai's Mmh for the line as she is stood in the centre with the boys doing the original dance..
* Then in the Fake Love mini part NYX has the facket all of the boys have on but it just covers her dress. Then she falls last after Jimin.
* In Idol NYX is sat on the opposite cheek to Jimin. Jungkook helps the girl down when they all get down. When ever the dance gets to NYX's pre chorus parts NYX lowers her fur jacket off her shoulders for that part and the fans cheered when she did that at the looks she gave the camera both times. The dance was normal for NYX. When they walked down together NYX and Jimin walked down together. When they added on to it NYX went down to the lower stage with Jungkook. She was dragged back by Jungkook before she ran back and ended the stage there jumping around before she went and did the remix chorus with the boys. Then she turned and sat down.
* When it was announced they had won Album of the year NYX just walked up with the boys. They were all so proud of themselves.
* Then after when it was announced they had won Artist of the year NYX just cried with V. She just couldn't stop the tears. She walked up with Jungkook walking her as she was crying. When they got to the main stage Jin gave the girl his hanker chief. Then with J Hope's speech she couldn't hold in tears and gave up in hiding them. SO she just hugged them man as he broke down in tears. NYX said: "4 years ago we shared this journey with out fans. We have had our moments. And I couldn't have done this without you ARMY and these men in BTS right behind me. Thank you for staying with me and not giving up on me when times got tough when we were training." This was when she really broke down. Jungkook and Jimin just hugged the girl. "Thank you for not letting me hold you back and for being a family to me. You have all made me the girl I am today and I wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you to each and every one of our families for letting us take home this award and for even auditioning for this career because I wouldn't have this group be any other way. We wouldn't be stood here with out all of you. I love you guys and ARMY." At the end of this NYX just walked into Jin's arms as she just cried with the members. And when Jin made his speech she moved to V when they just broke down remembering the earlier year. Then she was passed to Jimin as Jungkook held the emotional V. Before they walked off after they did a huddle.
* When they performed Fake Love it was a normal performance of the song. Until they did the dance break and NYX got up with J Hope. Then when they did the dance NYX joined Jimin in the first part of the dance.
* Then when they performed Anpanman NYX went up with V. She did one third of the Charlie's Angels pose but she had her left arm extended upward fully and her right arm bend at the elbow. As she held it to her face with her microphone in that hand. When they split up NYX moved towards the artists area by going down that path. As she had fun with the dance before she moved back for the end of the song.