Ships Outside BTS

Hi Please can you vote on who you would like for NYX to date. Either Sana (TWICE) or Lisa (BLACKPINK), or Jungkook (BTS) or Jimin (BTS) or Jaehyun (NCT) xxx

 Either Sana (TWICE) or Lisa (BLACKPINK), or Jungkook (BTS) or Jimin (BTS) or Jaehyun (NCT) xxx

Tzuyu X NYX

* They met back in the debut of TWICE. NYX was meeting up with Jackson as they were meeting up randomly to hang out as they had met through RM. NYX was going through the halls quickly and she ran into the tall girl and she fell over with Tzuyu apologising as she felt bad and when they both laughed it off they bonded quite quickly when they had free time and during award shows. If NYX is alone or bored then the two will talk. Often in the ending part of the show.
* The two act like sisters. Well like twins more but with a massive height difference.
* The most viral moment of the two was during KBS 2018 when they had Amor Fati and they were all on stage together. When NYX was going crazy NYX tried to drag Tzuyu into the craziness but she refused.

Sana X NYX

* The two met during MAMA 2015. They were both with Tzuyu at the same time and they bonded with each other and have become close ever since. They have been close and they often meet up with each other.
* Their friendship is more on the sister side of it. And they have never once argued and they are as thick as thieves and often laugh together about certain memes of them and they communicate through memes.
* Their most viral moment was on V Live together when they did a surprise one to cover up any rumours of the two as they were rumoured to have Sana piggy backing off of NYX's fame but they told fans how they became friends before BTS were even big global.

Momo X NYX

* They met in 2016 during the Dance collaboration for the lyrical side of it. They became so close during it and they have stayed friends ever since. They often do dances together on V Live and they teach each other and fans the dances of their group on V Live together.
* Their friendship is very cute to fans and they are nicknamed the dancing twins and they want to do a dance collaboration one day once the pandemic is over and it is safe and they can get back to doing joint V Lives together as they stopped during 2020 for it.
* Their most viral moment was backstage at KBS 2018 when NYX was walking in the pyjamas to the main stage ready for their performance and the two girls were filmed hugging and Momo giving the tiny girl as piggy back around the backstage before they ran to the main area and they ran through groups laughing as they laughed with the girls as they moved over for them before they had to stop as they passed TWICE and NYX was put down and she walked the last bit to the stage where they would got for GoGo.

Chaeyoung X NYX

* They met in 2018 at the start of the year when NYX was going round to JYP for a dance teaching V Live with Momo and she sat with her during the V Live. They became very close.
* They are like sisters and they often go out and get tattoos together.
* Their most viral moment was a picture they took together before they had a lock down and they both had gotten a tattoo together and no fan knew at the time but it was later revealed by Chaeyoung that they are tattoo buddies.