Ship Within BTS

Jin X NYX JIXMother X Daughter Ship100% Familial

Jin X NYX
JIX
Mother X Daughter Ship
100% Familial

* Jin was the first member to meet NYX when they were trainees and he was like her mother from day 1.
* He made sure that he took care of her allergy.
* He was the first person to know about it and cater to them.
* He has always stood up to any Anti's of her and he put on an Instagram post about how it's either all of the members of BTS or it's none as they all make up BTS.
* He made sure she would eat when training and would be home on time at night when she was a minor.
* He expects a message every night saying night from the girl when she would get home and for her to tell her where she is.
* NYX teaches Jin english for when ever they are in America.
* Whenever he makes dad jokes with the group, NYX will always laugh so he will be happy that someone likes his jokes.
* She often says she is RM and Jin's child.

RM X NYXNamNYXFather X Daughter Ship100% Familial

RM X NYX
NamNYX
Father X Daughter Ship
100% Familial

* NYX has always looked up to RM.
* NYX always jokingly hits RM when he talks in a 'British' accent and always tells him "You do know that barely anyone talks like that."
* He spoils her to no end.
* She often says she is RM and Jin's child.
* She continuously makes fun of RM's old hairstyle and laughs about it often.
* She is talks just as much as RM in English speaking interviews.
* She refuses to let him near the kitchen when she is in there as she knows he could mess it up. Like when he mixed up garlic and Orecchiette pasta.
* She laughs on stage when he doesn't do anything about any of the members being crazy.
* She really does care about RM and he is always there for her and protects her from anything and everything.