To be loved (by you) | Taejin pt 3

I decided to make five or six parts of this story, because not everything I'm planning fits into four. Enjoy part three

◇◇◇

Seokjin believes there's different versions of him. They change depending on the day, as well as last nights sleep and definitely how much coffee he had before entering the cafe for his late shift.

Sometimes, he's full of joy and energy. He could do a double shift right away, he's joking around and all the words come out flawlessly. People feel affected, because as soon as Seokjin talks to them in this phase, they are laughing and joking along. Those are the good days, the ones Seokjin truly enjoys.

Then there are the colorless days. Seokjin would describe them as plain and monotonous, as if he doesn't have an opinion on anything - he just doesn't care what happens. He's as nonchalant as a human can possibly be, caused by the emptiness and numbness inside his body. He still does his job well, still smiles, but Seokjin truly could just turn around in bed and pretend he doesn't have a life to fulfill.

But on the contrary to that, Seokjin feels sometimes okay. It's not a happy mood, not a very sad mood either - it's okay, a good okay. On those days, he smiles genuinely, talks calmly and feels peaceful while working. He's patient and quiet and just very composed. Nothing could faze him when he's like that.

And not to forget - Seokjin hates this one the most - the sad Seokjin. He doesn't appear very often, mostly when he thinks too much. Seokjin isn't exactly a whiny and teary kind of sad, he's more introverted and isolates himself as best as possible. Symptoms of this mood are quietness, slow motions and continues sighing with every small movement he makes, as if even the tiniest things in life are the greatest burden.

Jimin knows exactly how to act around Seokjin in every mood, one reason out of many why Seokjin considers him as his best friend. Jimin knows when to interact, when to avoid, when to talk and when to remain silent. He's Seokjins guardian angel, his lifesaver and protector, because he helped Seokjin through the worst years of his life.

After Taehyung left to college, Jimin was there to comfort him every day, first by saying nothing as Seokjin cried in his arms, and then through light but careful conversations. It took weeks before Seokjin finally laughed again, which was a huge step to rebuild himself, Jimin has never been happier to hear it.

If it wasn't for Jimin, Seokjin would probably never have resumed on going to college and study to achieve his own dreams. He opened an aesthetically pleasing cafe with Jimin as his first employee. Then Hoseok came along with a smile so bright, it radiated a much happier atmosphere than before.

After a month, Hoseok saw Seokjin struggling with financial documents and deadlines, to which he suggested a good friend of his, who was a tax agent. Namjoon instantly agreed and joined their small business with gorgeous dimples and smart mind - the perfect combination creating a perfect team.

Jungkook is working as a video game programmer, but sometimes helps out in the cafe if there's too much to do or someone calls in sick. Because he's working from home, Jungkook doesn't mind laying of a day. "It's not that hard." Jungkook said after Seokjin was afraid he overworked himself, "it's annoying to stare at a monitor all day, and working a small shift helps to clear my mind."

Seokjin reluctantly agreed, but he's still worried the younger doesn't know when to take a break. Yet, he's thankful for Jungkook - and Jimin, and Hoseok, and Namjoon - for working with him on keeping his dream alive.

They are a team and cooperate as much as they can. Seokjin might be a little cheesy, but those guys are like family to him, a family he appreciates and treasures and loves. Each one of them are the reason he wakes up in the morning.