Only you | Jinkook (2/3)

♤♤♤

A year later, he has gotten his answer.

Because after all the times Seokjin cried in his embrace, shared stories, laughed with him, kissed him affectionately and shared a bed with him every single night, Jungkook fell in love with him.

Totally unplanned, but he did.

Which brings him back to the gathering he attends only because of Seokjin, the man he would do everything for. Literally, If Seokjin asked him to defeat the world, Jungkook would sure as hell try.

But sadly, Jungkook isn't the only one who would do that for him. Something he realizes as he watches the men around Seokjin stealing sneaky touches while engaging in conversations, making poor attempts to make the man laugh.

Jungkook recognizes them easily. One of them being a famous model, the other being a multi million producer in contract with koreans most famous singer. Seokjin could have anyone, people are throwing themselves onto their knees in front of them while actually being able to gift him the world if desired.

But he chose Jungkook over them so many, many times before. Seokjin didn't have to, he had all right to go with much greater men. Men, that could give him everything he asked for, much more than Jungkook will ever be able to.

And still, he crawls into Jungkooks bed every night, snuggles onto his side and looks so goddamn vulnerable that it almost breaks the youngers heart. Seokjin trusts him, and maybe that's the only reason he would never go with anyone else but him.

As he watches the interaction unfold, Jungkook leans against a wall behind him, not yet wanting to interrupt while Seokjin is currently charming a client.

Seokjin, Jungkook understood a long time ago, is a dangerous man. He looks at you with a dashing smile as he makes your bankruptcy happen, not even batting an eyelash after he is done with you.

Still, people are falling for him. To know what he wants — and the determination to get it — is what makes him so intensely attractive. Or to balance to be close, but never close enough. To be near, but never in reach.

That's how the world sees Seokjin, but not how Jungkook does.

When they are alone, hidden in their own safe place, Seokjins smile drops and Jungkook holds him close for as long as it takes for it to rise again. He has heard Seokjin laugh countless times, as well as cry into his embrace while asking Jungkook to never leave him.

It shattered the youngers heart to wipe Seokjins tears from his cheeks. Seokjin should never cry, no one in this world deserves his precious tears.

But there were also the good times, the days which Jungkook never wanted to end. His birthday, for example, was the best birthday he ever had, just because Seokjin woke him up with a homemade cupcake while filling the room with laugher and joy.

Jungkook can't remember how the frosting got on the both of them — how the fight even started — but he definitely remembers how it finished.

Seokjin was laying in his arms, looking at the other with stars in his eyes as he cupped Jungkooks cheeks after smearing some more frosting on the lips, saying “My life's filled with bad decisions. But you, Jeon Jungkook, are the only good one I made. The only thing I did right was to find you.”

Jungkook cooed at the words, staring back at the other with the most fondest grin he had ever sent to someone. “So you like me, huh?”

At that, Seokjin shook his head playfully, lightly punching the others naked chest. “You have to be completely oblivious if you haven't noticed that yet.”