Only you | Jinkook (1/3)

Three days, three updates ♡

I'm not going to lie to you, this should've been pure filth, because I felt inspired to secure a place in hell. But somehow along the way, fluff and angst made it into the story too, which I'm not opposed to. :)

So here you got Jinkook finding out they fit less into the business world, and more into each others arms.

♤♤♤

The gathering of politicians, celebrities and everything corrupt is supposed to begin at eight, that is why Jungkook makes sure to arrive at nine-thirty, wanting to endure it for as little as possible because of following reasons.

It has never been a friendly occasion, rather a fight — a war of might and hierarchy. People show off their money, their fame, their power only to seek for praises to compensate their daddy issues. Needless to say, he didn't have the best experiences while having to attend them.

When he steps out of his black vehicle, his eyes fall upon the entrance which is already decorated with security and chatting participants, wanting for the event to look important — as to make the rest of the world envy them for being invited while they are not.

Ironic, because Jungkook would love to be anywhere but there at the moment. And he would be, if it wasn't for one specific Male and the promise he forced out of Jungkook to hold his hand throughout the whole night.

So here he is, telling the driver to always stay alerted in case he wants to be picked up at an unexpected time, and turns to the front door afterwards, readjusting his suit once again in the reflection before entering.

♤♤♤

Jungkook absolutely hates it. The glamour, the fake laugher, the secretly inappropriate touches— the reek of filth and rotten hearts.

It's so beautiful and yet so disgusting how they are trying to deceive the world with their perfect lives and stunning looks, only to cry in the shower in the middle of the night, clawing at their own skin for still not being good enough.

It's the expectations of unknown faces and their inability to ever be contented, that's slowly sucking the life out of those who once smiled without exhausted eyes.

To be honest, Jungkook would say he does and doesn't find himself living in this world. At a young age, he has taken academics seriously, which lead to him work hard to climb up the steps to success with determination, leaving a path of blood, sweat and tears behind.

He never wanted to be one of those people, who tried to offer him an easy way to the top in exchange of his body, be it men or women. All of them, he denied, earning himself powerful enemies along the road.

The top, in Jungkooks case, means to be the CEO of a multi million dollar company producing consoles and video games, free from corruption and debt at the mere age of twenty-seven.

Many frowned at him for never including himself in the cults, crimes and sick minds. Because that's what humans do in his position, with the right amount of money and might — they become insane.

But Jungkook couldn't give less of a fuck what they thought he should or shouldn't do, he still got a sense of humanness in a heart that believes in the good, as well as in the kind and in the wonders of authenticity.

That's exactly what he found, being a dark brown-haired Male with plump lips and a dashing smile with which Jungkook got entranced the first time he saw him. A man so beautiful, that stars envy, because they know they could never shine as brightly as he does.