To be loved (by you) | Taejin pt 7

Taehyung is sketching his next artwork and plans on the colors while 'I love you so' by the Walters is playing through his earphones.

He took a picture of cherry blossoms in a park, and since it's spring, the sun was hitting just the right angle for him to not be able to resist getting his camera and capture the moment.

Taehyung is so engrossed in working on his art, that he doesn't even notice Seokjin approaching until another coffee is placed right beside him.

At that, he stops drawing and looks up at Seokjin while taking the earphones out, meeting a soft smile on the most beautiful face he has ever seen. There has never been a moment in which Taehyung saw him and didn't feel the need to still the world in order to take a picture.

"This is your third coffee." Seokjin states and takes the seat on the opposite of him, using the opportunity to talk to Taehyung while all his costumers are preoccupied. "I don't want you dying on a caffeine overdose."

Taehyung smiles and takes a sip. "Can't let that happen. I have an art exhibition next year and need to finish at least thirty pieces until then."

"That sounds really amazing." Seokjin says and glances at the sketch book, "It's insane how talented you are. Like seriously, that's impressive."

"Thank you." Taehyung says, "it'll look a lot better when it's actually finished."

"Nothing will stop me from seeing it." Seokjin states confidently, "I have to go back to the counter, but if you need anything, just call for me."

As a response, Taehyung nods with a soft gaze and puts his earphones back while Seokjin heads to another consumer who just entered, though both make eye contact when Seokjin turns around to smile at him again.

Things have changed between them ever since Taehyung and Yoongi temporary moved in with Seokjin. After Seokjin realized Taehyung is quite the perfectionist and takes forever to find an apartment he genuinely likes, Seokjin suggested for them to stay at his home as long as it takes to decide for a good one.

Taehyung would have declined out of politeness, if hotel rooms weren't so damn expensive. Hence why he's being here now, waiting for Seokjins shift to end to drive back together and start cooking dinner.

Yoongi works on new songs mostly at his new studio he purchased last week, having decided to stay too, since he came to enjoy the quietness of the city after living in Seoul almost his entire life.

The day of the sample dinner was four weeks ago and Jimin hasn't reached out to anyone except e-mailing Seokjin he will take a break from work and would be okay if Seokjin wants to fire him, to which Seokjin reassured him it's completely fine and he will always be welcome the moment he decides to return.

Jungkook has been doing okay, not entirely good, but he's come to accept the fact Jimin won't run back into his arms at any minute. He's still living with Namjoon, and Jungskook's constantly scared he's bothering the other with his presence, but Namjoon's been a sweetheart and every time gives him his cute dimpled smile and tells Jungkook he's always happy to spend time with a friend.

Things aren't settled, but they are doing better. The only person Jimin is talking to, is Hoseok, who's always updating Seokjin him in a discreet way, that's how Seokjin knows Jimin is thinking of contacting them soon.

That alone almost made Seokjin freak out, because he isn't sure if he's ready for a confrontation. But more than anything else, he wants his best friend back.

Seokjin feels like he's going crazy, because Jimin was always the person he turned to first when something in his life happened, and now that his relationship with Taehyung improves every day more, Seokjin could scream with frustration that he can't tell Jimin.