The world is ours

This is an oneshot for Namjhoon, because it's her birthday today. :))
Happy birthday, hun ♡

It'll have a lot of insiders in it and most scenes probably won't even make sense, but I tried to make it readable nonetheless. Jinkook is also included, but very faintly without smut (me over here thinking for weeks whether it's weird to write mature scenes specifically for my friend or not - decided against it.) But they are still cute together - all of them.

It is too far into the night, the darkest it can get in this unholy (supposedly demon) hour, something that soothes and freaks Seokjin out at the same time. He loves the silence, the peace, the emotions it gets as it strikes the dark AM's of the day, because it is simply his time.

And as much as he is scared of what evil creatures (sasaeng fans for example) lurk in the dark corners of his room, he forces himself not to care and enjoy those moments of being hopefully alone for once in his pitiful life.

But do not get him wrong, it is not like he does something productive, anything brilliant that could change the world - well, he could, but he just does not feel in the mood today. The song 'Moon' by his magnificent self already exists anyway.

No, all he does is lie on his bed while being on the phone, scrolling through some memes that earn a little cackle now and then - nothing too extravagant even though he is a millionaire. Not that he had to mention that, he just wanted to, just like the fact that BTS paved the way.

And it is not like he needs to do something or be somewhere for the rest of the week, because their agency was generous enough to grant a three-day vacation after nearly collapsing yesterday. So Seokjin is convinced that staying in bed is the only moral thing to do, who knows when he gets to have this opportunity again.

That is, until a message pops up on his screen just as he is about to like a video of a girl wanting to do a backflip into a pool, only to hit the concrete like a dumbass (Don't worry, she is fine).

With that, he accidentally clicks on the text, so the option to ignore it fades like cotton candy in the water - sad and despairing and it just breaks his heart, really. Add a raccoon and it is going to be the most tragic moment to exist.

JK -

Hey, u awake?

90% Shoulders  -

no

JK -

Aww hyung

dont b boring

c'mon it's a fun idea

90% Shoulders -

last time you said that we had to move

JK -

that…

was not my fault. The cat was very inconvenient

and I told you to wear those safety glasses, didn't I?

90% Shoulders -

I don't want to talk about it

Just yk

ask Jimin, I'm sure he's going to say yes to whatever you planned