Chapter Three

Stravos pov

I sat in my study drinking my scotch thinking about what I saw few minutes ago….. I take an gulp while the scotch burned my throat I felt nothing…… it was an part of deal that we can fuck whoever we want… but what surprised me was she actually did it like she said…… it’s not like we are having an real marriage so there is nothing wrong in it…… hell I fucked one of mistress last week in my penthouse even though I am married…… I felt nothing when I saw her with someone she is really an fucking whore I guess…. I thought shrugging my shoulders I went to my room and slept off….. Next day morning I sat down in the dining table having my breakfast….. I saw Amira walking down from the stairs and sat down in the dining table….. While the maid placed her breakfast in the table she started having it without saying any words….. I clearly remember she saw me last night when I caught her fucking…… I finished off my breakfast and stood up looking at her……

“We have party to attend next week” I said looking at her….. While she looked up from her plate an gave me an blank face….. “Okay” she said continue eating her breakfast I looked at her for few seconds then turned around to walk away….. When I heard her say “I know you saw me last night” Amira said while I turned around looking at her coldly……. She looked at me back coldly “you knew about our deal so I am not going to explain any bullshit” she said shrugging her shoulders…… “I remember our deal clearly and I can see you are an fucking whore” I said coldly with blank face…… “I never said I am not one” she said rolling her eyes at me…… “I clearly told you what you are getting in so don’t blame me” she said smirking at me….. I glared at her coldly and walked away not bothering to answer……. I went to my office sat in my office thinking about what happened during breakfast……

I know about our contract but I didn’t expect her to bring an man to my mansion…… I guess she is like all other women nothing but an fucking gold digging whore…… I shook my head clearing my thoughts I started working…… days went by so fast after that conservation we didn’t bother to talk much and lived our own life…… almost three months over after my wedding only three more months left to end that contract….. In these two months I clearly noticed how much bitchy and whore she is….. I could clear see my maids avoided her not wanting to handle her wrath..... All of my employees in my mansion know what was happening but no one had guts to say it out loud…… I kept tabs on her time to time just to make sure and found out that she spent her monthly allowance in shopping and partying around…… she kept on bringing men’s to my mansion fucking around…… hell even in parties she flirted with men’s openly its not like I am complaining….. She can do whatever hell she want according to our contract and I clearly didn’t bother to question her……

Two weeks ago my sister Irene confronted me in my office about everything…… having no option I told her everything while Irene blasted me for doing something like this…… I told Irene to stay away from my personal life….. But my sister being her she went and confronted Amira while she  just blew her off back….. Fucking hell Amira just behaved like an bitch to my sister…… my sister looked at Amira completely surprised by her behaviour after that she didn’t even bothered me…. Mierda(shit) this past two weeks is really frustrating and tired I just wanted the next three months to get over fast……. I stood up from my chair and walked out of my office trying to sooth my growing headache….. I drove my car around the city for sometime trying to clear my mind…… I parked my car near some park and got out walking around the park…… I was walking around the park for sometime when I heard an giggling sound….. I turned in the direction of the sound my eyes found an girl playing with four to five kids giggling and running…..I don’t know why I felt an tug in my heart while I walked little further to get an clear view of the girl…… when I saw her face my heart beated fastly Dios(God) there stood an girl looking like an innocent angel..… when she looked up my eyes meet with an beautiful blue eyes filled with innocence and naïve……

I felt her innocent aura calling me while she looked at me with those blue eyes and looked away immediately…… I stood there watching her play with kids while an smile tugged on my lips when all kids attacked her bear hugging…… I kept on looking at the beautiful angel for few minutes when I realised I was staring her like an creep….. Damn I didn’t want to scare her away so i moved away from there unwilling…… all the sudden I got an call I picked my phone and answered it talking for few minutes….. When I felt someone crashed on my back turning around I saw an girl blindfolded holding my arms….. I saw those kids who were playing with angel stood besides giggling….. That’s when I realised the girl in front of me is the same angel I saw before…… I heard her saying sorry softly making me smile at her while I stayed silent….. She took off her blindfold while her blue eyes meet mine her eyes widened….. I saw her cheeks turn in red blushing while she whispered sorry and ran away like an scared rabbit...... I stood there smiling widely looking at the direction she ran away…… that night I slept while dreaming about an certain blue eyed angel……

Next day I walked into my office with small smile in my lips while my mind kept on flashing an images of blue eyed angel…… I sat down in my chair looking at the file in my table smirking…… last night I called my security team to find about the angel….. I felt an slight excitement looking at the file I opened it while my eyes clashed with the blue eyes I saw in my dream…… I saw her picture along with her details…… name : Sofia calles, age : 23, occupation : owns an café with her friend, father: Alberto calles (deceased), mother : lily calles (deceased), address : xxxxxxxx, relationship : currently single, previously engaged to Jose Menendez broke up when he cheated on her…… reading this part I felt anger surge through my body fucking bastard….. All I wanted to fucking kill that bastard for hurting an innocent angel like her….. I clenched my fist knuckles turning white while trying to control my anger….. closing the file I started working on the files by lunch I went out driving to café owned by sofia……I parked my car few blocks away and walked inside the cozy looking café…… I sat down near the corner table which had an complete view of the café…..my eyes searched for the blue eyed angel while I ordered my lunch…..

After few minutes my food came still I couldn’t see her anywhere sighing I started having my food…… I finished my lunch and paid the bill when I was about walk out I heard an door opening and an sweet cheery voice…..i turned around and saw sofia coming out of the kitchen carrying an tray……. Immediately an small smile tugged in my lips looking at her cheery soft voice……I looked at her for few seconds while she kept arranging the display I turned around walked away smiling…… soon angel you will be mine soon I thought walking away from her café…….

Hello readers, today is an special day for me..... it been one year since I started writing stories and posted in wattpad......

So what you guys think about Amira????

I am still on break but I will update the story soon.....

Please do vote and comment........