Chapter Ten

Stravos pov

I sat there looking at nick still shocked and confused of what he said…… what the fuck why in the hell Amira would hire someone to investigate Sofia…… that means she knew about Sofia already what the hell is going on in my life…… I looked at nick still confused why did Amira did this….. I already know she is an money hungry bitch and whore but why she didn’t say about this before….. If she did this for money she could have showed this to me before when we got divorced…… “when did she hired you nick???” I asked looking at him…… “a month before your divorce she hired me to investigate about Sofia” nick said calmly…. That means it was almost the time I brought Sofia to stay with me in the mansion I thought….. “In the beginning of investigation I didn’t even find an single dirt on Sofia calles” nick said taking deep breathe….. “After an week of investigation I almost though Sofia was clean and innocent just like everyone” he said looking at me…..

“When I showed the reports to Amira she told me to dig deeper and keep an eye on her” nick said making me stunned….. “I told Amira that Sofia is clean yet she told me to keep on investigate it was like she knew that something wrong with Sofia” nick said looking at me….. “After two weeks I found out she was seeing some guy in the hotel room and then it led to Hector Pasillas” he said making me grit my teeth….. How can I still forget the look Hector gave me that day….. All I wanted to fucking rip is head off from that bastard…… “then Amira paid me and told me to have this file delivered to you” nick said….. “That was the last time I saw Amira” he continued….. Here I thought I could get some answers if I find out who sent me this file to me…… yet it leads to an another mystery I thought sighing in my mind…… “nick I have an new assignment for you” I said looking at him…… “find me Amira Galeas and everything about her” I said while nick nodded…..

After our conversation nick left me to think about lot of things….. How did Amira knew that Sofia was acting all along….. Why didn’t she told me about this before our divorce….. There was an lot of questions running in my mind and the only person who could answer it was Amira…… that’s Why I told nick to find Amira and everything about her…… that made me realise I never did background check on Amira because she was working for Antonio…… that day I couldn’t sleep there was so many questions on my mind…… next day I went to Antonio office I walked into his cabin without knocking…… “what the fuck Stravos???” toni snapped at me startled….. “Can’t you just knock” he said sighing while I sat in the chair in front of him……. He sighed in his chair and said “what happened Stravos???” he asked looking at me….. Taking an deep breathe I said “I found out who sent me those file three years ago”…… toni looked at stunned and said “what the hell who is it????”....... “It was Amira” I said looking at him while his eyes widened in shock…..

“What the fucking hell are you saying???” he said still shocked…… I told him what happened yesterday with nick while toni looked at me stunned……. “I can’t believe she did that but why????” He asked making me agreed…. “That’s what I have been thinking about too from yesterday” I said sighing….. “Did you checked her background before she started working here” I asked him…… “what????? No she started working as an intern just an week before so I didn’t but I thought you already checked it” he said confused…… “I didn’t I thought you did” I said snapping at him….. “What the hell how did this happen” toni said massaging his forehead…… “what are you going to do Stravos???” toni asked looking at me…… “I am going to get some answers toni I had enough shit in my past” I said gritting my teeth….. A week has passed still I didn’t got any update about the investigation….. Which is making me more frustrated and annoyed what is taking so long……

I was working in some project when my p. a. Called me telling the nick is here to see…. I told him to sent nick in after few seconds nick walked inside my cabin and sat down in the chair….. I waited for him say something but he sat there quietly….. “Did you find out about Amira???” I asked nick who took an deep breath……. “There is no Amira Galeas” nick said making me shocked…… what the fucking hell I looked confused at nick….. “I tried to find about Amira Galeas but it seems she did not even existed before” nick said confusedly…… “what do you mean she doesn’t exist????” I asked nick stunned…… then who hell did I got married to I thought in my mind…… “it’s seems like she doesn’t even existed before your marriage” nick said sighing and gave me the file…… I looked at him confused and took the file opened…. I looked at the file what the hell I am looking at…… “the file contains the bank statement of the account you gave for Amira” nick said making me look up from the file…… I looked at him confused I already have seen the bank statement before it contains the lot of shopping bills which I remember…….

“Why am I looking at this Nick I already checked this statement” i said looking at him confused…… “look closely  Stravos” nick said while i looked at the file again….. “Nick I already know amira did lots of shopping then why am I seeing this again” I asked him narrowing my eyes…… “yes Stravos but can you tell me the shop names were she did shopping” Nick said calmly…… I looked at the file again excepted to see designer brand names instead I saw something else…… “they are all receipts of different items mostly like kids clothing and stationery” nick said calmly….. What the hell why in the world she did brought things for kids….. Does she have an child an thought crossed my mind making me frown…… “if you turn the page you can also see the bills of furniture and household items” nick said….. “What the fucking hell” I said completely stunned…… “I found out Amira has been buying lot of household items from the bank statement but they are not for an single family” Nick continued….. “She brought things in larger quantities Stravos” nick said looking at me…..

“I checked the delivery address from some bills and found out they have been delivered to an orphanage”  nick said making me look at him stunned…… “orphanage????” I asked in confusedly…. “Yes even I visited that orphanage they told me that Amira used to go there everyday and help kids” he said….. “She also bought all those things for orphanage too” he continued…… I looked at nick speechless I don’t know what to say right now…… I just couldn’t believe that what nick said about Amira which shocked me to the core….. I always thought she was gold digging bitch but I didn’t knew she was spending money for orphanage…… “I also found out every month certain amount from this account has been transferred to orphanage” he said making sigh in confusion….. “I am confused just like you are Stravos” nick said sighing…….

“Basically you are saying Amira Galeas doesn’t exist then who the hell is she?????” I said in frustration….. “That’s what I have been trying to find this past few days” nick sighed….. “I got some lead on her” he said making me look at him….. “What is it nick?????” I asked him curiously…… “when I was going through orphanage account I found they still get money from an particular account for the past three years” he said making me frown…… “who owns that account nick???” I asked looking at him tensed….. “That account belongs to trinity Pearce” nick said making me stunned…… who the hell is trinity Pearce????

Hello readers, so any guesses who is trinity pearce and how she is related to amira????.....

Next update will be on Monday......

Please do vote and comment.......