Chapter Eighteen

Author pov

Antonio looked at heaven holding her hands with his waiting for her to explain patiently…….. Heaven knew she cannot hide Aiden forever from his father……. She was afraid what if Aiden ask about his father one day she knew she have to tell him……. But what she didn’t except is to happen in this kind of situation……. She took an deep breathe and started off “after that day I couldn’t stay there in Spain so I moved to New York”……. “A month later I found out I was pregnant with Aiden” she said tears falling from her eyes…… “I thought about telling this to you but I stopped remembering your words” she continued making Antonio take an sharp breathe…….. “I was hurt, heart broken and in pain but mostly I was scared what would you say” she said remembering those days…….. Heaven knew she shouldn’t have let her fear take control of her life but she was so heartbroken……. Wiping the tears heaven said “since trinity was here she helped me with the pregnancy”…….. “It was an normal delivery the day he Born was the happiest day in my life” she said smiling thinking about the day she held Aiden for the first time in her arms…….

Antonio felt like hitting himself for behaving like an total ass to heaven……. It was his own fault he missed his son first five years he felt his heart sank guilty………. “Everything was fine with Aiden until his second birthday one day he fell unconscious” heaven said……. “When we admitted him to hospital we got to know he had an heart condition” she said while Antonio gripped her hands tightly……. He was scared about what he is going to hear right now…… “they told us that Aiden needed an surgery immediately” she said taking an deep breath……. “I didn’t had enough money for the surgery I was lost and afraid of losing Aiden” heaven said reminiscing the past…… Antonio felt more guilty hearing heaven words he should have been there for his son……. “It was trinity who paid for the surgery she took care of aiden’s medical expense” she said still grateful to Trinity for helping her……. “After surgery Aiden’s health got better but  doctor warned us still to be careful with him” heaven said sighing little……. “doctors warned us not to stress Aiden with any sudden news” she said closing her eyes knowing she failed miserably with Antonio’s unexpected arrival…….

Antonio sat there feeling like an shit hearing his love words…… he felt an sharp pain in his heart making him suffocate knowing he is the cause of his son sudden illness……. “I am sorry heaven I didn’t know” he said feeling guilty……. “I will never take Aiden away from you heaven” he said staring at the women he love so much…….. He regretted everything he said to her that day knowing he behaved with her like an asshole……. He was searching for her these past years trying to find her but only ended in vain……. Until stravos told him about Aiden or else he would have never found her…….. He held heavens face in his hand and kissed her forehead lovingly all the while she didn’t say anything just sat there quietly…… Antonio knew he have so much to make it up to his love and he was damn sure it will not be easy……. He vowed himself to never let go of the only women he loved his beautiful heaven…….. “I will get something for us to drink” he said while heaven nodded her head…… he walked towards the reception and asked for aiden’s bill…….. “You are aiden’s???” The nurse asked looking at him cautiously……

“I am aiden’s father” he said and felt his heart beating faster…….. “Oh sorry sir but it’s already paid” the nurse said making Antonio frown in confusion…… “who paid the bill???” He asked stunned knowing its not even an hour since Aiden admitted here…… “we usually add aiden’s bill to ms. Pearce account sir” the nurse said making Antonio stunned…… on the other side Stravos stopped his car outside heaven’s house and looked at trinity………. “Thanks for the ride Stravos you can leave” trinity said opening the door and got out leaving Stravos confused…… he got out the car following trinity frowning and said “what do you mean I can leave??? We need to give the overnight bag to heaven right???”...... Trinity stopped walking and turned around “I will take the bag to the hospital Stravos I have my car here you can leave” she said sighing……. “I can drive you there” he said looking at her thinking why this women is so stubborn…….. “No need for that you can leave” she said turning around and walked away leaving Stravos gapping at her……. Stravos let out an sting of curse glaring at the cold hearted women walking away in frustration…… he got into his car calling Antonio informing him and drove back to his penthouse…….

Next day doctors discharged Aiden from the hospital while Antonio stayed besides heaven not leaving her…….. Two days has been passed since Aiden admitted in hospital trinity got busy with her work still kept in touch with heaven……. It was an late afternoon when her assistant informed trinity about an unexpected visitor………. Antonio walked inside the cabin and saw trinity looking at him…… in these two days heaven introduced him to Aiden as his father……. Hearing this Aiden was angry in the beginning while he explained everything to Aiden apologising to him……. “Mr. Velazquez how can I help you???” he heard trinity say making him come out of his thoughts……. He sat Infront of trinity looking at the young women who is his best friend’s ex wife…….. “I wanted to thank you personally for taking care of Aiden” Antonio said staring at her…… “there is no need to thank me Mr. Velazquez Aiden is my god son” trinity said frowning slightly…….. Both of them sat there silently without knowing what to say when trinity said “so you are aiden’s father”……..

“Yes ms. Pearce” Antonio said taking an deep breathe when he heard her mutter small world under her breath……. “Please call me trinity” she said looking at Antonio while he said “only if you call me Antonio”…… while trinity nodded her head “are you going to marry heaven???” she said without going around…… Antonio looked at trinity startled with her question he didn’t expected her to ask this suddenly…….. “Yes” he said taking an deep breath when he heard “its not going to be easy” trinity said observing him keenly…….. “I know but I will not give up I made an mistake six years ago and I am going to fix it” he said truly……. While he felt her sharp calculating graze at him making him understand why Stravos called her an cold hearted women…….. Eventhough she is younger than him but he felt an strong, dominating aura from trinity making him wonder……. “If you hurt heaven and Aiden you have to face me” trinity said staring at Antonio coldly……. “I know and I will never hurt them” Antonio said assuring her…….. “Can I ask you something trinity???” Antonio said turning quite serious…….

“Heaven told me that you paid aiden’s medical expenses three years ago” Antonio said looking at the blank face of trinity which didn’t had an warmth there was before……. “If I remember clearly it was at the same time of your” he said trailing off……. “I know what you are asking about Antonio” trinity said in an emotionless tone…… “no Aiden is not only the reason I married Stravos I had my reasons too” she said calmly……. Antonio shook his head in understanding and said “but why didn’t you say this to Stravos”…… “I don’t think its any of his business Antonio I told him what he needed to know” trinity said annoyed hearing Stravos name……. While Antonio let out an chuckle hearing her words and shook his head…… “Well I better start designing heaven’s wedding dress” trinity said smilingly slightly making Antonio smile too…….. “I still have to make heaven agree” Antonio said sighing…….. “Its no going to be easy but I am sure you will make it happen” trinity said smirking slightly……… Antonio felt hopeful hearing Trinity’s words and smiled at her……. “It was nice meeting you trinity” Antonio said when they both heard an loud noise making them startled……..

Hello readers, so what do you guys think about this chapter????

Next update will be on Wednesday....

Please do vote and comment......