Chapter Twenty Two

Author pov

Antonio stood outside the room pacing near the door worriedly....... It's been some time when trinity walked inside his friend's room and didn't even heard an single shout........ He was still contemplating whether to go inside and see what is happening...... when he heard an door cracking sound he saw the door opened and trinity walking out making him frown...... which is turned into surprise when he saw Stravos walking behind her quietly......... Antonio stared at his friend's face while he saw an small smile in his lips making him stunned........ "Antonio can you call an doctor to check his wounds" trinity said looking at the stunned face of Antonio....... "Ahhhh sure trinity" he said still looking at Stravos and walked away to make an call....... While Stravos kept on looking at trinity the smile in her face was replaced by her usual blank face making him annoyed....... He wanted to see her smile again for some unknown reasons Infact he liked her smile........ More importantly how she took care of his wounds carefully....... For the first time he got the glimpse of the warm women underneath the cold hearted bitch and he wanted to see more.......

Antonio walked back and saw his best friend still staring at trinity while she stood there calmly........ "He will be here in few minutes trinity" he said watching them keenly......... "OK I should be going take care of his wounds Antonio" trinity said looking at Antonio and gave an nod at Stravos...... while Antonio saw Stravos frown and his face turn sad a little hearing Trinity's words making him amused...... Antonio stared at his friend behaving weird making him wonder did he hit his head or drunk....... trinity walked out the penthouse leaving Antonio with Stravos...... she felt better after her conversation with Stravos while she drove back to her office....... Seeing trinity leave Stravos was annoyed and irritated while he glared at his best friend toni....... While his mind wonder if toni was not here would she took care of him....... "Why are you glaring at me mi amigo???" toni said looking at his friend with slight smirk......... when he met trinity he felt she would make an perfect match with his friend...... "why are you here toni???" Stravos said scowling at Antonio......... "I was worried about my best friend Stravos" toni said rolling his eyes...... "well I guess you would have been fine without me" he said smirking at Stravos........

On the day of Antonio's wedding

Antonio stood in the altar waiting for his love of his life to arrive........ He was feeling extremely nervous and excited standing here....... While he felt Stravos hand on his shoulder making him turn...... "relax amigo your bride will be here soon" Stravos said assuring his best friend......... he stood besides toni looking at the entrance while he too felt excitement to see one particular person....... In these Past few days he couldn't get to see trinity properly because of the wedding preparations......... after that day he wanted to see the warm women who he got glimpsed and want to know about her more....... But it was becoming an impossible task because of that maddening women who again behaving so cold towards him he thought grimly....... When the music started playing making everyone look at the entrance........ Aiden came walking in carrying the rings towards the altar making toni smile at his son........ Stravos stared at cute looking Aiden when he saw trinity step inside making him forget to breathe....... There stood trinity in beautiful burdundy dress walking to the altar as the maid of honor........ She looked so beautiful with small smile in her face Stravos thought in his mind......

Walking towards the altar Trinity's eyes involuntarily went towards Stravos who stood there looking handsome in tuxedo

Walking towards the altar Trinity's eyes involuntarily went towards Stravos who stood there looking handsome in tuxedo........ She cursed herself for thinking so stupidly knowing after the talk that day she was ignoring him....... While she reached the altar and stood there when everyone stood up hearing the bride entry music....... Trinity looked at the entrance and saw heaven walking in with Leo making her smile........ Antonio stared at the beautiful women infront of him in white making him breathe less...... heaven walked to the altar nervously when she felt Leo gripping her hand comfortingly making her smile..... Leo left heaven in the altar giving her hands to his soon to be brother in law Antonio....... While Antonio and heaven stood there holding there hands with love shining in there eyes........ Soon the ceremony started while the officiant said "Antonio Velazquez will you take heaven galeas as your wife, will you pledge to share your life openly with her to speak the truth to her in love? Will you promise to honor and tenderly care for her to encourage her fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?"......... while Stravos hear shot up hearing the surname of heaven when Antonio said "I do".......

The officiant looked at heaven and said "heaven galeas , will you take Antonio Velazquez as your husband, will you pledge to share your life openly with him, to speak the truth to him, in love? Will you promise to honor and tenderly care for him, to encourage him fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?"........ Stravos eyes widen hearing the name again while he looked at trinity who stood there smiling and not bothered at all....... How come trinity and heaven have same surname isn't she her friend he thought in his mind confused....... When the officiant said "I hereby now pronounce you Husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"...... Antonio kissed heaven happily sighing finally he got married to the women he loves after the long search........ After the ceremony everyone moved the one of Stravos hotel where the reception is being held....... While Stravos sat in the bar drinking quietly and watching the whole room....... He was still confused about the relation between heaven and trinity while he saw his best friend dancing with his wife happily........ He was so happy for his friend while his mind drifted back to three years ago on the day of his wedding.......

He still remembers how exactly his wedding day went it wasn't same like Antonio's wedding........ The whole wedding was an charade without any emotions and love....... While his eyes went in the direction of trinity who is sitting there talking with heaven's mother......... he gulped his drink in one go and stood up and took an step in Trinity's direction...... when he saw Leo came and asking her to dance making him clench his fist in anger........ Dios he fucking so wanted to punch this Leo guy very much he thought angrily....... Clearing his thoughts he saw them dancing closely making him grit his teeth while he walked towards them glaring at Leo........ "Mind if I cut??" in he said glaring at Leo while trinity stared at him blankly...... he pulled her closer to him and started dancing with her looking at her Hazel eyes........ Trinity shivered slightly when Stravos pulled her closer to him while she still kept on looking at him blankly....... Stravos could hear the lyrics of the dusk till dawn song playing the background while they stared at each other.........

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me, are you too?
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?
'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sun rise on your sins
Just me and you

While Stravos pulled trinity close to him and twirled her around making her back touch his chest....... Trinity felt his warm breathe caressing her ears making her hard not to shiver......... when Stravos again twirled her around making her eyes come in contact with his........

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try
(Baby, I'm right here)
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

Staring in each other eyes drowning in the unknown feeling that is bonding between them...... Stravos and trinity danced around the floor forgetting about the surrounding letting there body dancing in the tune of the music staring at each other eyes........

Hello readers, sorry for the long delay.......i hope you all like this chapter and I thought this song is perfect for this chapter...... So what do you guys think????

Next update will be on Sunday.....

Please do vote and comment......