Chapter Eight

Stravos pov

3 years later…….

Warm salty breeze hit my skin caressing softly while I stood straight looking at the scene infront of me…… there stood infront of the altar my sister Irene and her fiancé benicio saying there vows looking at each other with love…… I took an deep breathe while my mother stood beside me with tears seeing the scene…… my sister Irene is getting married to benicio del toro one of my close friend who is also an businessman……. I looked at the surrounding which was decorated beautifully in the seaside…… I looked at benicio who is looking at my sister with so much love visible in his eyes clearly…. I immediately looked away from his eyes not wanting see those emotions….. instead I looked at my sister who looked so beautiful in the white gown….. I felt my heart tightened with pain looking at the couple…… I saw my sister and her fiancé exchange there rings and I heard the minister “you may kiss the bride”……. “Everyone I present you mr & mrs del toro” the minister said I looked at my sister who smiled widely….

I sat in the bar stool drinking my whiskey looking at the reception party….. I came here after the wedding ceremony near the beach and the reception is held in one of our mansions……. As much as I love my sister I didn’t want to be here right in this freaking party….. but I didn’t have any option if I leave the party I am sure Irene will definitely kill me….. I looked at the newly married couple who are dancing in the middle of the floor happily…… I tightened my hold on the glass and gulped my drink in single go while the whiskey burned my throat…… which is nothing compared to the pain my heart is giving me now I ordered an another glass of whiskey….. after few minutes I saw Irene walking towards me smiling I looked at her…… “may I have this dance stravos” she asked smiling at me showing her hand….. I took her hand and walked to the dance floor started dancing slowly…… “you look so beautiful Irene” I said softly looking at my sister…… “I wish father was here to see me getting married brother” Irene said looking sadly……. I looked at her in understanding and nodded at her……… “but I am happy that you walked me to the altar” she said smiling softly while I smiled back at her…….

We danced for few minutes without saying any words then I heard Irene say “its been three years stravos you need to move on”……. I looked at Irene angrily knowing what is she trying to do….. “don’t Irene don’t say an single word” I said gritting my teeth in anger….. I saw her sigh hearing my words “you know I am glad you found about it early” she said softly…… I looked away from her not answering right now I wanted to leave this party as soon as possible……. “Mother is worried about you stravos so do I” Irene said worriedly….. “I am fine Irene” I said trying to control my anger and left her when the song ended….. I went to the bar and ordered an glass drinking in single gulp….. I gripped the glass trying hard to control my growing anger and pain in my heart……. Its been fucking three years yet it still hurts like hell….. why sofia why did you did this to me I wanted to scream loudly….when I felt an sharp pain in my hand and saw the glass is broken blood coming from my hand…… “what the fuck Stravos??” I heard Antonio snap at me…… Antonio immediately pulled me from the bar dragged me to one of the bathroom told me to stay still…. I stood there looking at my bloodied hand blankly it didn’t hurt me much…..fucking hell I want some drink I thought sighing when Antonio walked in with first aid box…..

“Are you fucking out of your mind Stravos???” Antonio snapped angrily pulling the small glass pieces from my hand….. I stood there without saying anything looking blankly while he applied ointment and wrapped my hand with bandage….. “for an fucking sake stravos its been three years we all are worried about you” toni said sighing……. I walked out of the bathroom and opened the cabin pulling an drink from the mini bar….. I started drinking the scotch while Antonio pulled the bottle away from me….. “stop drinking stravos I know you are hurt” he said making me angry….. “hurt it fucking kills me still” I screamed at toni who looked at me sadly……. “It still pains so much toni it hurts so much why did she did that” I screamed in pain…… Antonio hugged me patting my back saying “she don’t deserves you stravos she don’t”…… “I loved her so much toni” I said hoarsely while he listened to me quietly……

3 years ago…..

Its been an month after my divorce finalized I have never been so happy….. sofia stayed with me in my mansion I introduced her as my girlfriend to the world…… thinking about her automatically an smile stretch in my lips….. damn I am so lucky to have an women like sofia I felt surge of pride….. these past month was so amazing i realised I love sofia so much her innocences, her kindness making me fall for her more…… I have been spoiling her with new clothes and jewelry must to her dismay….. she kept on fighting with me for wasting money in clothes making me want to spoil her more…… I looked at the ring box in my hand smiling widely….. I am going to propose her I already picked an ring for sofia planned an huge surprise for her….. when I introduced sofia to my mother and sister they didn’t say anything and behaved distant and cold with sofia…… I fought with my mother and sister angrily asking what the hell is wrong with them…. My sister Irene simply stated they don’t like sofia and she not perfect for me which made me furious……

Seriously what is wrong with this people I fought with them and told I love sofia and I am going to marry her….. while my mother and sister disagreed first then left me saying do as I wish…… I know they are angry when I lied about Amira they wanted me to marry the girl of there choice….. after that fight sofia felt hurt I somehow convinced her saying they are still angry about the contract marriage….. I sighed walking into my cabin and sat in my chair I saw an box infront of me…… I thought who it is from few minutes then an smile stretched in my lips knowing it must be sofia….. sofia has been sending sweets and food regularly to my office….. I grinned widely and opened the box to see it was covered with sheets making me frown….. I removed the sheets my eyes widened fury coursed through my veins of what I saw….. I slowly took out the photos while my eyes turned red seeing it trying to not believe…… it was an photos of sofia with some guy in bed fucking what the fuck I fumed in rage…… no its not true somewhere in my mind a voice said while I felt like someone sliced my heart with knife……

One by one I flipped the photos I couldn’t see the guy face in the photo…… I threw the photo slamming the table with my fist screaming in pain….. my eyes turned red tears started forming I punched the wall in angry feeling the pain in my heart….. I kept on hitting the wall until my knuckles started to bleed taking an deep breathe I turned around an saw the photos scattered in the floor….. when I was about take the photos something got my eyes I kneeled down and picked the photo from the floor….. I felt my heart stop seeing the photos there in the photo sofia was in bed kissing hector pasillas….. “noooo” I screamed in pain throwing the photo away it cant be true someone is playing me I tried to convince myself…… I stood up and walked to my table an saw the box had an pendrive I took the pendrive while my hands shivering…… taking an deep breathe I connected it to my computer and opened it I saw it had some video file….. I played the first one my heart stopped seeing the video…….. there in the video sofia fucking hector moaning loudly I cant believe what I saw in that video…. I closed the video not wanting to see it anymore It killed me to see that……. I still couldn’t believe sofia was cheating on me no its not possible how can an innocent girl like her will never do something like that….. I turned and saw the box had an note saying if don’t believe then go to hotel la pinda and check the room 602 at 1.00clock written along with an key card inside the box……

Hello readers, what do you guys think about the twist???......
The story is just getting started any guesses who is it all about????

Next update will be on Monday......

Please do vote and comment.....