Chapter Twenty One

Trinity pov

I stood there with red eyes and rage coursing in my veins when I saw everyone looking at me shocked…… I saw Leo and heaven looking at me shocked and disappointed making me clench my fist in rage………. I walked away from them immediately left from there driving back to my apartment…….. I could still hear all those taunting words from my past screaming in my head…….. Walking inside my apartment I locked the door and fell down in the floor letting out the tears I have been controlling all the while……. When I heard the words of Stravos echoing in my mind making my heart pain after an long time……… never in her life she thought she would hear those words especially from him……… I sat there tears falling from my eyes continuous while I cried for myself…….. I cried letting out all the emotions I was holding on to in my apartment……..I don’t know how long I sat there in the floor crying……. Its been years since she last cried like this……. She learned to never show weakness to anyone an long time ago……… she never let anyone see her cry only few people witnesses her cries in all of these years…….

I woke up from the sleep when I felt the bright sunlight making me sat down in my bed…….. Last night was one of those few nights she let her down……. Looking at the clock I saw it was still an early morning while I walked to my bathroom and stripped off my clothes got under shower……… I stood there feeling the warm water cascading through my body making me relax closing my eyes…….. While I remembered each and every seconds of last night flashed in my mind…….. I let out an sigh gripping my hand feeling guilty in my heart…….. She shouldn’t have done what she did last night…… while I remembered the hurt look in the Stravos eyes if only he didn’t pushed her last night she wouldn’t have not lost control…….. She never lost control like last night ever before even when she was in worse situation…….. Coming from the shower I got dressed up with my mind and heart fixed on one thing……. She is going to apologise to Stravos knowing the way she blasted out on him was wrong…… walking to the kitchen I was about make some coffee when I heard my door bell ring……. Opening the door I saw Leo standing there holding coffee in his hands with worried look written all over his face……….

I looked at him smiling little and took the coffee and started drinking it……… “are you alright tri???” Leo said looking at me worriedly……. While I nodded my head smiling slightly and hugged him tightly…….. I felt him hugging me back quietly without saying anything……… Leo was the one of the people who knew everything about me my best friend…….. We share an long bond since our childhood days when I heard “you cried last night” Leo said as an statement……. Pulling away from him I looked at him and said “yes” while he nodded his head in understanding…….. “You shouldn’t have done that trinity last night you know that” he said looking at me disappointed…… “I know” I said taking an deep breathe he knew what happen if I lost my control over my anger……… “I am going to apologise to him” I said looking at him…… “I know you will tri” he said smiling little and pulled me into an hug and kissed my forehead…….. I let out an chuckle thinking how much clearly he know about me…….. Leo made me sit down and forced me to have my breakfast with him that he bought along…….. After breakfast he left me while I drove my car to Stravos penthouse………

Author pov

Standing in front of Stravos door she took an deep breathe and knocked the door……. After few seconds the door opened while trinity saw Antonio standing in front of her……. Seeing her antonio looked stunned while she walked Inside and saw the living room completely broken and destroyed things all around…… Antonio stared at the young women looking around room he didn’t expected to see her here knowing what happen last night…… he was worried about Stravos so he came to see him only to see his best friend locked up in his room……… not letting him inside antonio was almost about break down the door when he heard the knock on the door…….. “Where is he???” Trinity said calmly looking at Antonio…… “in his room” Antonio said tensed slightly Infact he was still in shock by the way trinity behaved last night……. While he saw her walking in the direction of Stravos room…… he didn’t stop trinity while he had an feeling if anyone can handle Stravos it will be her only…… trinity stood in front of the door and knocked it softly when she heard him yell go away from inside…….. Turning around she saw Antonio watching her quietly “do you have the key to this room” she said calmly……..

Antonio gave the spare key to trinity and walked out to the living room…… inserting the key Trinity opened the door and walked inside the room…….. Stravos heard an knock at his door while he yelled at Antonio….. After few minutes he heard the door clicking sound and saw the door open making him angry……. He was going to snap at Antonio when he heard the sound of heels making him look at the door……. Seeing her standing there in her glory his eyes widened for an second then turned into anger……. He didn’t expect to see her here exactly after last night while the flashes of yesterday played in his my mind…….. He closed his eyes feeling the pain thinking why she is here now……. “are you here to mock me Ms. Pearce” he said chuckling bitterly……… “I am here to apologise Stravos” trinity said making his eyes shot open in shock…….. He looked at her stunned thinking did he heard it right or is he hallucinating…….. When he heard “I am sorry Stravos I shouldn’t have behaved harshly with you last night” trinity said softly……… while he looked at her startled he could see honesty and guilt in her eyes…….

“You are apologising to me???” Stravos said still reeling from her words……. Trinity looked at Stravos who was still in his last night clothes and the completely destroyed room……. “Yes I am sorry Stravos” she said again this time little loud…….. “I am not sorry for saying the truth I am saying sorry for the way I said it” she said looking at him…….. Stravos sighed hearing her words he himself knew what she said last night is true……… “you are right it was my fault” he admitted in front of her…….. He never have admitted his mistakes infront of anyone but something about this women standing in front of him making him do it……. While trinity walked near him and sat besides him in the bed with good gap between them…… “you cannot always run away from the truth Stravos” she said softly and saw him looking at her…….. Stravos saw her walking near him and sat besides him while his nostrils filled with her fragrance making him relax…….. “I guess it was an long dued wake up call” he said staring at her Hazel eyes which didn’t had her usual coldness in it…….. “And I am sorry too for calling you bastard and about your mother too” Stravos said looking down in shame……

He had no right to call her like that or to talked about her mother like that……… seeing her last night close with Leo he felt anger and rage which made him behave badly…….. He wanted to hurt her ego and make her lose her cold façade but never expected the consequences to be like that…… trinity saw him looking down in shame and said “its fine Stravos”……. While he saw the calm look in her face making him relax an bit…….. Both of them sat there silently while Stravos kept on looking at trinity…….. “Are you turning soft??? What happened to the cold hearted bitch???” He said raising his eyebrows……. While he saw her lips twitch an bit making him look at her amused….. “hey I am still the cold hearted bitch” trinity said with an smile……. Seeing her smile he felt his heart stop for an second knocking his breathe out…….. While an smile formed in his lips too he stared at her beautiful eyes glinting with warmth……. She looked so beautiful with an smile in lips to him he thought in his mind…….. Trinity saw him staring at her without blinking making her frown slightly while she saw the blood on the floor…….. Immediately she looked at his body trying to find his wound all the while he kept on staring at her……

Trinity saw the wound in his hand while she glared his hand making him come out from his daze……. The moment when trinity touched his hand he felt electric current pass through his body…….. What the fucking hell is happening to him he thought in his mind……. While he saw her inspecting his hand when she said “where is the first aid box??”……. Trinity saw him pointing to some door while she stood up and walked inside the bathroom and took the first aid box…….. Walking back she again pulled his hand softly and started removing the glass pieces carefully and band aided his hand……. All the while he kept on looking at the women infront of him unbelievably……. She is the same women who threatened him now band aiding his hand making him confused…….. Trinity Amira pearce is an fucking mystery he wanted to solve……

Hello readers, first of I am sorry the delay...... I started an new job so I didn't have much time to write...... I am still on the break guys i will try to update as much as possible once in every week.......

What do you guys think about this chapter????......

Please do vote and comment.......