Chapter Twenty Four

Author pov

Sun rays shined through the glass windows of the room while trinity woke up feeling the rays…… the first thing she saw when she opened her was an different room than hers…….. While she looked around the room slowly trying to remember last night events……. When her eyes found the sleeping form of Stravos castellano beside her in the bed…….. Then all the memories of last night hit her like an wave leaving her stunned……… trinity held her hand near her chest feeling her fast heart beats making her realise what had she done…….. She cursed herself for letting her wall down last night yet in her heart she knew she will never regret last night…….. Taking an deep breathe she saw the still sleeping form of Stravos in the bed…….. She quietly got up from the bed and found her dress laying on the floor with her ripped lingerie…….. Sighing she got dressed quickly and took her clutch then walked out of the penthouse immediately……… through out the car she cursed for being an stupid, stupid woman in her mind continously……….. When she reached her home she switched on her phone and saw the messages from Leo and Elijah……… she quickly shot them an text back and got into the shower all the while thinking about the consequences………

Consequences of last night which she have to handle now…….. She knew after last night Stravos will come after her with more questions…….. Which she only have answers yet she didn’t want to say it to him……… when she got out of the shower she was ready to face the consequences of last night……… the moment Stravos opened his eyes it was met with an cold empty bed making him frown…….. While the events of last night flashed in his mind increasing his anger every second……… “maldito inferno” (fucking hell) he let out an string of curse swearing at an one hazel eyed cold hearted women who yet again fooled him…….. Standing up from the bed he looked around the room fuming with anger when his eyes got the bright red spot on the bed…….. Seeing it his whole body froze while he felt how fucking wrong he was about her…….. Everytime when he thought he figured out about her she always managed to surprise him an most unexpected way……… standing in front of the trinity designs he sighed glaring at the building…….. When he woke up this morning he wanted to have an talk with that maddening women wanting to get some answers……. When all he got was an cold empty bed making him furious……. Walking inside the building he swore he is going to teach her not to leave his bed like last night ever again………

Kicking the door open he saw the Hazel eyed women who is the reason for all of his frustration sitting there cooly……. He stood there glaring at the women who didn’t even bother to acknowledge his presence……… he waited there for her to explain yet when she didn’t respond he snapped in rage……. “Are you going to fucking answer me or not trinity???” he scowled in anger……… “answer what Stravos???” trinity said rolling her eyes making him more mad…….. “You know what I am fucking talking about” he snapped at her……… “Well I fucking don’t know what you are talking about cause I am not an mind reader Stravos” she said sarcastically……….. Hearing her words Stravos felt anger rise in him while he clenched his fist trying to calm down…….. “I am talking about what happened last night” he said gritting his teeth in anger…….. “What about it Stravos??? You and I both it was just an one night stand” trinity said coldly looking at his eyes…….. While Stravos felt an sharp pain in his heart hearing her words when he took an sharp intake of breathe……… “just an one night stand??? For an fucking god sake trinity I took your virginity last night” he said growling in frustration……..

“So it’s just an fucking sex Stravos” she said shrugging her shoulders like it didn’t mean anything to her making him pissed off…….. “You fucking lied to me trinity, an fucking lie I believed for three years” he said snarling at her cold reaction………. “I didn’t fucking lie I just omitted the truth” she said glaring at him annoyed…….. “Are you fucking kidding me trinity after last night don’t I deserve the truth” he said raking his hair in frustration…….. Getting an fucking truth from this cold hearted women is so hard while he felt billionaire dollar business deal seems to be easy for him……… “there is nothing to say last night is nothing but an one night stand” she said blankly staring at him……… “so you are not going to say anything right???” He asked fuming in rage…….. While he saw her giving him an emotionless face which made his anger rise more………. He shot her an one last glare and stormed out of her cabin furiously before he could do anything mad……… all the while cursing her for being the cold hearted bitch………. He stood near the elevator waiting for the door to open while his mind filled with hundreds of question…….. When the elevator door opened he stared at scene infront of him in complete shock………

What the fuck is happening he thought in his mind when he saw Leo kissing Elijah in the elevator…….. He stood there in shock while his mind turned blank……… it took him few seconds to understand what was happening when he said “you are gay”……… hearing his voice Leo and Elijah pulled away and stared at him stunned……… while his mind realized everything in past which he believed is completely an lie…….. Leo and Elijah looked at the Spanish man standing in front of them whose face filled with confusion……… when Elijah opened his mouth and said “yes we are Mr. Castellano Leo is my boyfriend”…….. Leo shot an glare at his boyfriend hearing his words and tried to pull him away…….. Elijah being himself stood rooted to his place despite his boyfriend shooting daggers at him…….. He didn’t understand why Leo had an dislike towards this Spanish man even before three years too……… he knew Leo was protective of trinity seeing the man in front of him he felt Stravos deserves to know the truth……. Hearing Elijah words Stravos shoulders slumped in defeat……. He stood there for few seconds then walked away while Leo and Elijah stared at him with questioning look…….

Cold winter air of new York city caressed his face while Stravos kept on walking around trying to clear his mind…….. Every single seconds of an particular six months flashed in his mind making him wonder how fool and blind he was…….. How wrongly he judged trinity and Sofia when both of them turned out to be different then what he thought…….. He didn’t realise when did his life turned into an puzzle filled with secrets and lies…….. Thinking about it all he realised even your own eyes can make you blind with lies instead of truth…….. Whole day Stravos walked around the city kept replaying every single moments of that six months trying to figure out what exactly happened…….. By evening he reached Trinity’s apartment standing Infront of the door he took an deep breathe knocking the door……… after few seconds the door opened revealing the cold Hazel eyes which filled with depth of secrets……… while he walked inside her apartment trying to calm his nerves when he heard Trinity’s cold voice……. “Why are you here Stravos???” trinity said coldly looking at the Spanish man……. When she opened her door she wasn’t surprised at all she knew he will come back to question her again……..

Honestly trinity wanted to get this whole interrogation to be over and done…….. “Why did you hide everything trinity???” starvos said in an soft voice taking completely trinity by surprise…….. Seeing the fight they had in the morning she was expecting him to be angry or furious…….. But she didn’t expect to see him ask her calmly while she looked at Stravos keenly observing him…… she can see his eyes held hurt, pain, sadness and more importantly guilt in it making her let out an sigh…….. “I didn’t hide anything Stravos and I just showed you what you wanted to see” she said calmly…….. While Stravos stood there listening to her calm voice one thing he noticed about trinity in all these weeks…….. She always behaved the way the opposite person behaves with her like an mirror……… “I called you names trinity I insulted you when you are not any of that” he said feeling ashamed of himself……… “it’s alright Stravos I did what is best for us three years ago” she said looking at him…….. “Is it trinity???” Stravos said staring at her eyes and continued “everything is completely messed up trinity”…….. “Why did you even acted like an bitch when you are not one” he asked nervously……

“I am an bitch Stravos and what did you say act??? For an God sake we had an contract marriage for six months Stravos” trinity said snapping at him…….. “Involving emotions into that kind of relationship would have ended up fucking badly Stravos” she said trying to put some sense……… “how can you be so sure it would have ended badly” he said making her stunned for an second……… while she looked away from him and took an deep breathe turned her gaze back to him…….. “I did what was best on that situation” she said firmly staring into his eyes…….. Stravos sighed hearing her stubborn words when he himself knew she was right……… “and the part where you made believe you were whoring around with your friends why did you do that???” He said holding onto his last string of patience……… “I did that to hurt your ego” trinity said coldly making Stravos look at her in shock…….. “What???” He said stunned letting her words sink in his mind……… “what did you thought just because we had an contract marriage you can go and fuck other women” she said snarling at him……… “or you are an guy so you can do anything you want” she snapped at him angrily……… “tell me Stravos how does it feel when your own wife fucking other men’s even it was contract marriage” she said mocking at him………

All the while Stravos stared at her completely speechless he didn’t had any explanation for what she said………. “It hurted your ego didn’t it Stravos???” She said giving him an rueful smile…….. “Why it is always an women who got scorned Stravos why not men too” she asked him coldly…….. Discrimination is one of those things trinity hated most in her life…….. Call it an feminism or whatever trinity wanted equality in everything and if anyone hurted her in any way she would hurt them back equally………. Hearing her words Stravos looked away from her cold eyes he knew it did hurted is ego three years ago……. And that was the main reason he had an dislike towards trinity……. Trinity was cold, strong, opinionated and arrogant she always stood up for herself and talked back……. Taking an deep breathe he looked at the cold Hazel eyes and said “I might not have answers for your question trinity and you are right it did hurt my ego”……. “I did judged you based on that and I am truly sorry for calling you names trinity” he said guilty……… he knew what he said was true and it came from his heart and he apologized to her truly…….when said those words he felt his heart feel some peace which he haven’t felt in long time……

Seeing him apologise trinity stared at him in surprise when he admitted his own mistake to her But what he said next left her completely baffled…….. “Last night might have not meant anything to you but it means something to me” Stravos said looking at the baffled women……. While he walked near her and held her face in his hand pressed his lips on forehead softly…….. Pulling away from the kiss he looked at her once and turned around walked out of her apartment leaving the completely stunned trinity…….

Hello readers, its been long time since I updated so I apologise for that....... I hope you all enjoy the chapter and about the title change I felt the deviless seemed more perfect title for this story........

I will try to update next chapter next week.....

Please do vote and comment.......