Chapter Twenty

Stravos pov

I stared at the guy Infront of me while my mind filled with hundreds of thoughts…….. “Stravos let me introduce you to my soon to be brother in law” toni said making me frown……. “Stravos this Leo, leo this is my best friend Stravos” he said introducing us…….. While we stood there glaring at each other I saw him show his hand while I took his hand giving an strong shake……… “its nice to meet you Stravos” he said smirking slightly while I gritted my teeth and said “likewise”…..…. I saw Antonio watching us with curiosity visible in his eyes………. How can i ever forget that this guy standing Infront of me Leo who is none other than one of Trinity’s lover……. I have seen him lots of time in my mansion with trinity three years ago….. But what I didn’t see coming was that he is related to heaven…….. While I looked around the house trying to find that one person who I wanted to see…….. When my eyes found her walking inside the living room in simple jeans and tees……. I kept on staring at her as if sensing my gaze she turned in my direction and her eyes met mine…….. I saw her looking at me for few seconds then walked to Leo and started talking him completely ignoring me……. While I frowned looking at trinity who didn’t even acknowledge my presence and saw her talking with Leo smilingly……..

I felt anger running through my veins seeing them all cozy together…….. While Antonio pulled me away to his home bar and poured me an drink…… I gulped down the drink in one go still glaring at trinity…….. When I saw Leo grab her waist pulling closer to him making me let out an growl gripping the glass in my hand tightly…….. “What happened Stravos???” Toni said staring at me in confusion……. “Don’t you think that your soon to be brother in law is getting very close to trinity” I said gritting my teeth…….. “What???” Toni said stunned and I saw his face broke into an smirk…….. “Not at all amigo after all they both are best friends from childhood” toni said making me stunned…….. Best friend I thought chuckling bitterly so that’s what she call all her fuck buddies……. While I saw them still talking together standing closely making me annoyed…….. I don’t know why I am feeling like beating the shit out of Leo dragging him away from trinity……… even though I have seen them in much compromising positions before……… through out the dinner I saw trinity completely ignoring like I didn’t not even exist smiling and talking with Leo…….

After dinner I sat with Antonio discussing about business when I saw her walking out to the balcony with her phone……. I stood up from the chair telling excuses to toni and followed trinity out to talk with her……. Reaching the balcony I saw her talking in phone with someone while I stood behind her waiting quietly…… after few minutes she cut the call and stood there not turning around……… “I have to say I have never seen an women as disgusting like you” I said coldly….. While she turned around glaring at me angrily when I walked near her……… “calling your fucking lovers as your best friends to your family and friends ahhh” I said snarling in anger……… I saw her eyes turned darker in rage “so what?? Its my fucking life what is your problem Castellano???” she said growling coldly……… “ofcourse who am I kidding you are nothing but an fucking whore and slut” I said scowling at her in rage…….. “Shut the fuck up Stravos” she said fumingly and tried to walk past me……. While I held her arm dragging her close to me gripping her arm tightly…….. “Fuck off Castellano” she said trying to pull her arm away when I tightened my hold and pulled her closer………

“Tell me pearce what if your family and friends got to know about what kind of women you are” I said snickering at her face…… “bastard let go of my arm” she said scowling and scratching my hand with her nails……… hearing her words I felt rage coursing through my body while I smirked at her and said “you are calling me bastard when you are the bastard here”……… I saw trinity stiffened without moving while I continued “I am saying the truth aren’t I trinity you are an bastard child who don’t even know who is your father is”……. “I wonder is your mother is also an whore and slut like you” I said coldy when I left an slap on my cheeks…… holding my cheeks I looked at trinity standing Infront of me with red eyes……. “How dare you??? How fucking dare you say an word about my mother” she said snarling in rage…….. I looked at her stunned while anger raising in my blood how dare she slapped me……. “So I am bastard right?? Then what about you??? You are nothing but an coward, phony no wonder Sofia fooled you easily” she said making me growl…….. “Shut up” I said gritting my teeth when she gave me an cold smirk “it was your fucking fault that Sofia fooled you” she said making me freeze……..

I stood there frozen when she poked her finger at my chest smirking coldly and said “no counter no words ughhh”…….. “Truth hurts isn’t it” she said coldy while all I saw red hearing her words…….. “Enough you fucking don’t know about anything” I said clenching my fist……… “ohhh really then let me say it loud and clear it was your fucking stupidity that you didn’t see her real face” she said snarling……. “You are nothing but an coward typical male who thinks he has control over everything and dominate everyone” she said coldly……. “You think you loved Sofia truly??? Then you are an fool Stravos” she said looking at my eyes…….. “You just wanted an soft spoken, submissive women to control and dominate” she said making me suffocate hearing her words…….. “You are nothing but an arrogant, obnoxious rich brat who thinks he is higher then everyone” she said……… I stood there stunned hearing her words I felt an sharp pain in my heart…….. “You couldn’t able to see an women as an equal to men” she said chuckling coldly……… “you don’t even respect your mother and sister enough” she said making me stumble back…….. “You wanted answers didn’t you then let me tell you it was your fault all along” she said harshly…….

I felt like ground under me slipped making me fall into the dark pit…….. When I heard “aren’t I right stravos Castellano???” she said looking at my face…….. I just stared at her blankly when an tear slipped from my eyes while I turned around and saw everyone standing there looking at us shocked…….. I rushed out from Antonio’s house without looking back driving to my penthouse…….. I drove as fast as I could feeling suffocated to even breathe…….. Walking inside my penthouse I throwed near object on to the floor……. All the while feeling this pain like someone sliced through my heart raw……. I broke almost every things in my house and grabbed the scotch bottle drinking it an single gulp……. The burning of the drink couldn’t even reduce the pain in my heart right now…….. I gripped the bottle tighter in my hand till it broke into pieces blood dripping out from the wound…….. Walking inside my bedroom I fell down in the floor tears falling from my eyes……. While I let out an bitter chuckle thinking how she was right……. Trinity was absolutely right it was my fault all along I thought in my mind…….. I was an arrogant, obnoxious rich brat which is why i never liked Trinity’s behaviour……… I was an coward who was running away from the truth until today when he confronted the truth right in his face………

Hello readers, sorry for the delay.... So what do you guys think about this chapter???.....

Next update will be on Wednesday......

Please do vote and comment......