Chapter Twelve

Trinity pov

After an long day at work I drove back to my apartment thinking about Stravos…… I unlocked my apartment door walking inside I sighed looking at my apartment…… I got fresh soon and walked into my open kitchen started preparing my dinner…… Forty five minutes later I finished cooking my dinner and sat down in my dining table started eating my dinner…… I looked around at my apartment which I bought two years ago….. After my divorce I left Spain and moved back to New York where I was born……. Thinking about my morning encounter with Stravos reminded me of Nicholas bargas…… why in the fucking hell nick told me about to Stravos even when I had warned him not to tell anything…… and I am sure that nick is the one who found about my true identity…… I really need to call that bastard and give him an piece of my mind….. I still remember when I first met Sofia in her apartment with Stravos that day…..

There was something wrong about Sofia since the first time I met her…… when Stravos brought her to his mansion I saw how much he loved her……… I was happy that he fell in love but every time I saw Sofia I got weird vibes….. While everyone saw how innocent and kind Sofia was I felt something wrong….. The way she behaved like an saint didn’t settle down well on me…… that’s why I hired nick to investigate about Sofia…… that’s how I found about her plan with Hector Pasillas….. I really felt bad for Stravos when I found about Sofia cheating…… I saw the way he always looked at Sofia lovingly unfortunately he didn’t see that Sofia was acting all along…… after our divorce I told nick to deliver those evidence to stravos….. Noone is deserved to be fooled and cheated in the name of love even Stravos Castellano too… that night I slept hoping I would never see Stravos Castellano again…….

I walked inside my company like every morning and got into the elevator….. After few seconds  the door opened I saw Stacy standing there “good morning trinity” she said smiling at me….. “Good morning stace” I said smiling while we walked towards my cabin….. Stacy is my personal assistant and an good friend she is been working with me since the time I started this company……. Rest of the morning went so fast me working on my latest projects……. Until I heard my office door banged open making me look up…. I saw Stravos standing there again in my cabin with Stacy behind him…… why this man is here again I thought irritated and looked at him coldly…… I told Stacy to leave while he walked inside and sat in the chair in front of me……. I glared at him annoyed “why are you here again Castellano???” I snarled at him…… while he kept on looking at my cabin sitting comfortably….. What the fucking hell he is doing here again I thought angrily looking at him while I saw him looking at me…..

“I thought your fucking interrogation ended yesterday Castellano” I snapped at him……I waited for his answer but I saw him looking at my face more specifically my eyes…… “what the fuck do you want Castellano???” I said angrily……. I saw him sitting there without saying anything making me more annoyed….. I was about to snap at him when I heard….. “Why did you spent those money I gave you to an orphanage???” he said making me stunned for an second……. I am going to seriously kill Nicholas bargas for sure I thought angrily….. “I don’t remember having an condition in the contract saying I have to explain how I spend the money” I said coldly looking at him…… “it was my money I have an rights to know” he said gritting his teeth….. I looked at him is he for real what the fuck audacity of this man…… “correction it was your money before you gave it to me” I said sarcastically at him….. “And I don’t have to explain to you how I spend my money” I said smirking at him……

“Who are you exactly????” He asked making me look at him amused…… “what exactly are you hiding trinity Amira Pearce???” he said making me stunned…… what the fucking hell he is talking about I tried to calm my nerves….. “Who I am is none of your fucking business Castellano” I said coldly……. I looked at him trying to figure out what is going inside his brain but he kept an blank face not showing anything…… “if you are done get out Castellano before I call my lawyer to sue you” I said snapping at him…… while he stood up from the chair looking at me “I won’t stop until I get what I want Ms. Pearce” he said walking out leaving me shocked…… I took an deep breathe controlling my nerves thinking about the trouble I have landed by myself…… yes Stravos Castellano is an fucking trouble from the moment I saw him three and half years ago…..

Stravos pov

I walked inside my penthouse damn pissed off by Amira behavior…… Why in the fucking hell is this women is damn frustrating can’t she even answer my simple question….. Instead she threatened me to sue no women had talked to me like that except her…… this women has guts to talk like this to me hell she even talked to me like this three years ago too……. Last night I couldn’t even sleep because of an certain Hazel eyes kept on flashing in my mind…… I told nick to send me the details about trinity Pearce…… I looked at the file which contains information about trinity Pearce started reading it…… full name : trinity Amira Pearce, age:24, Mother name : kendra Pearce(deceased) , father name : unknown, relationship : single, born In New York, studied at parsons school of design ,  started trinity designs four years ago…..

I looked at the file confused what the fuck she is born in new York and lived most of her life here…. Then what the fucking hell she was doing in Spain….. Why she was in Spain and the reason for the money is still unknown…… trinity amira Pearce is an fucking Mystery which I want to solve….. I already told nick to find more information about Amira and the reason she came to Spain…… I got up from my chair and walked to the glass window stood there looking at the new york city…… all I wanted some answers which she can only give it to me……. yet that stubborn women is making it hard by not answering and to top it off her fucking Hazel eyes is driving me crazy for some unknown reason….. I need to get answers from her as soon as possible so that I can leave new york….. I went to my study and started working on the business deal….. I was trying to concentrate on the file when an certain hazel eyes flashed in my mind…..

Mierda(shit) I sighed in annoyance thinking why her Hazel eyes is kept on bothering me….. Why did she hide her eyes three years ago yet again I don’t know the reason for that……. I closed my eyes remembering the way she looked today in her office…… she looked completely different like an another person yet same as the Amira Galeas I knew three years ago….. That made me think we never had an proper conversation when we got married……. She never interfered in my personal life and so did I…… I really don’t know anything about her at all…..

Hello readers, do you guys think that trinity is hiding something????.....

There is an slight change on updating from now onwards her hidden heart will be updated on Wednesday every week and Mafia’s ugly duckling will be on Monday and Friday......

Please do vote and comment.....