Season 1 Episode 1- "Sharing an Umbrella"

QUICK NOTE!
Italicized letters/ Sentences like THIS means that those lines are being said in the characters head.

This is my first Wattpad Fanfic, so I do hope that you enjoy this and feel free to leave a comment to criticize my work! Also I just want to say that I might be inconsistent with uploading chapters because I Don't have a solid schedule yet so please bear with me!

ALSO NOTE!
If you have read other IzuOcha Fanfics, you will notice that some of them have similarities to my work here. I am going to be honest and I just want to say that not everything here is completely original. I took inspiration from the other fanfics that I read while merging my own Ideas to try and create something competely original.

This book will contain graphic content such as sex, steamy make out sessions, blood and gore (in some scenes) and masturbation. Read this fanfic if you can handle that stuff. If you can't then PLEASE leave because I am not responsible for making you read stuff you are not comfortable with.

Note from Future Kuya Manong:

Hello! I'm here because I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if my writing in the first few chapters aren't good. I will actually edit this in the future, now that my writing is actually decent.

Until then, pls forgive my writing.

Deku's POV.

It was another school year. We were all waiting in our new classroom, waiting to see who our new Homeroom teacher would be. As I looked around, everybody was anxious, everyone hoped that Aizawa would be our homeroom teacher this year. As I sat down reading a book I just bought the other day, A rather cute brunette suddenly approached me.

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka Said as she stood beside me with her signature cu-... I meant her cheery smile.

'O-oh, Hey, Uraraka-san.' I stuttered, I started to rub the back of my head as my cheeks blushed into a slight pink.

"I wonder who our New homeroom teacher would be!" she said trying to start a conversation.

'Yeah, me too! I really hope we get Aizawa Sensei again...' I replied. Despite how he was, he was a good teacher. I still remember the first day when he made us do all those quirk tests and I came in dead last.

"Mhm!" Uraraka Nodded happily.

"Even though Aizawa Sensei was hard on us, we all know he had a soft spot for us! You could tell he really cares about us."

"..." Uraraka Realized the conversation ended rather quickly. She wasn't really good at starting a conversation, especially when the person she is talking to is her CRUSH. She wasn't denying it anymore, she had acknowledged that she had feelings for the green-haired one for all user. The only thing was that she was pushing her feelings down.

"S-so... Whatcha reading there?" Uraraka said as she placed her hands on my table and leaned in closer to take a peek at the book I was reading. She thought of asking me about the book I was reading so she could push the conversation longer.

'Oh, this? It's a new romance book I had just picked up last Sunday.' I told her.

"O-oh...Romance huh, I like that type of stuff!"

Uraraka had then realized what she had said and her face quickly turned into a crimson red shade.

"N-NOT THAT I'M INTO BEING IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP OR ANYTHING!" she said as she flailed her hands in front of her face as she got flustered.

I started to blush, but somehow, I felt a little sad at her statement.

'Friends...' I thought.