Season 1 Episode 9 - I'll Kill you!

Uraraka's POV

I slowly opened up my eyes, the sunlight was going through the blinds. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and checked my phone.

'Ah, it's Tuesday.' I said. I looked at myself in a small mirror and saw a few bags under my eyes plus they were swollen. I went down to the common room, ate breakfast, and got ready to go to school. Today was the same as yesterday, I ignored the others and ate by myself.

Timeskip, after class

The day ended again in a flash. I packed my stuff to go back to the dorms. The others were going back. I waited before everyone else left. I was about to leave when Aizawa sensei suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Wait, Uraraka. Come with me. I need you for a bit." Aizawa sensei told me. I guess he wanted to talk to me about my current state."

'Is this about--?' I said but I was cut off.

"Yes and no, well there are two reasons why I need you right now." Aizawa said.

'Okay' I said.

"First of all, you did terribly in the homework and the seatwork I gave you guys. It's the first time I've seen you get such a low score. I am guessing this is because of Midoriya's kidnapping, correct?" He asked me. I nodded in response.

'Yeah... I'm so sorry sir.' I apologized

"No, it's okay. Nobody can blame you. Your friend was kidnapped so it's natural to feel sad."

'W-what's the second reason?' I asked him since he told me there were two reasons.

"Second reason? Ah, it's has something to do with his kidnapping."

'W-what!?! What is it? Have they found him?' I said with excitement. But immediately, Aizawa shot me down.

"No." He said. My happines turned back to sadness.

"But, this may be a step to find him. We just caught someone from the league a few hours ago around 10:00 am in the morning."

'Who is it?' I asked since I was curious.

"It's Himiko Toga. We tried talking to her, but she told us that she only wanted to talk to you. So I'm bringing you to her, she might have some information That you can pull out of her." Aizawa said.

'O-oh' Himiko toga..., just thinking of her makes my blood boil.

"Let's go" aizawa said as he exited the classroom.

I followed Aizawa to a black car. We both drove to the place where Toga was being held at. It was a long silent drive, I just kept looking at the window. Aizawa then decided to break the silence.

"Uraraka-san, would you mind if I ask you a question?"

'Y-yeah, sir. What is it?'

"Do you like Midoriya?" He said. I started to choke on my own saliva. I my face turned red.

'W-what sir? O-of course I d-don't! W-what made you t-think of that?!?' I said as I stuttered.

'Come on, just admit it. I have an eye for these kinds of things. You can tell me anyways, I won't tell the others, unless they know..."

'W-well.............yeah.......I do......' I answered his question.

'How did you figure it out?' I asked.

"You stare too much. In my class, I always notice you staring at Midoriya from time to time."

'O-oh...' I was embarrassed.