OMG HI UPDATE (READ THIS, ASAP)

HI

Okay, I have been on Hiatus for WAY too long, probably like, Almost a year now.

Let me explain.

First of all, oh God, So much stuff has been going on in my life, if only you guys KNEW. School has been a pain in the neck at times and my motivation to write is... Nonexistent.

My life has for some reason turned out like a wattpad story.

The story is quite sad honestly, bittersweet mostly, so much that it could be made into a fanfic.

Let me tell you the story.

School for me started in August. One month into school, I start noticing this specific girl more and more as I saw her everyday in class, lets call her M. She's pop out from my surroundings like a red flower in a monotone painting. First, we became partners in Our Language class. That was our first ever IRL interaction. Next week, we became partners in our Oral Communication class. We had to do a roleplay for a group presentation. The groups were made on the spot, I got grouped with her.

Funnily, our group was supposed to present a family. She seemed to take initiative first. She was talking to all of us, and I was just looking at her sort of in a trance listeningnto the way she spoke. I was suddenly snapped back to reality when she pointed at me and asked me if she said my name correctly. I answered in a monotone "Uh, yes"

At the time, I was feeling nervous, all the more because she sat on the chair front of me and I was sitting on the floor. So, I could see up her skirt. I looked away and didnt dare peek. (Because no, I am not some pervert)

The roleplay came and all the other roles were taken. MY group was full of girls, so of course I got picked as the person who plays the dad. Question was, who was the mom?

Every single role had been taken, except one. The mom.

M was the mom.

So in my mind I was like somewhat panicking a bit. It was a little embarassing, so I got a little flustered.

Before the presentation started, she walked over to me and asked

"Hi, can I hug you?"

I was a little taken aback by what she said, and I said "Uhh, yeah go ahead".

So she nodded her head with an "Okay" and walked to the other end of the classroom while I sat in the chair around the front of the classroom near the door, pretending to be a dad sitting on the couch.

The presentation started.

The first scene was supposed to be me and M talking over the phone.

She wanted to get a genuine reaction out of me, so she adlibed and said.

"Hi sweetie! How are the kids?"

My mind went blank. I got flustered and nearly stuttered. Everyone in the classroom was going crazy at what she just called me.

I think that was when I first fell for her. It was those first few words.

The presentation went on and I went back to my seat, heart racing and beet red. That left a big impression on me.

That same day, last period was English. We were told to go to the library, get a book, and write a paper on it.

My groupmates and I passed by her group, and we  were both finding the same books about the same topic. I overheard them finding animation books. This detail iwill be a little significant in a sec.

That was the same day I decided to text her for the first time and chat her. And oh boy, that first chat was the reason all of this started. It all started when I said hello to her.