Season 2 |Part 2| Episode 58 - Little Eri!

(A/N - This chapter takes place a few days after last chapter.)

A talk about ships:

I have never been so obsessed with a ship, ever. IzuOcha is the first-ever ship I obsessed so hard on. Kirito x Asuna from SAO was something I loved, but my love for their ship has never been to the same extent as IzuOcha. 

I don't get other people's shipping. Some I think are cute like IzuMomo, IzuJiro, and Deku x Tsuyu. I can live with those ships, but I'm not really in favor of that and I definitely always pray that Horikoshi makes IzuOcha canon. The ships that I REALLY don't get is Bakudeku, Tododeku, Kacchako, Kirizuku, and many more ships. It's not that I'm homophobic or I hate gay people, in fact, I respect them and I find them really fun to be around. I just don't get how other people would ship Deku with Bakugo or Todoroki. 

Kacchako? no. I don't get how people find it appealing. Personally, I don't like it. That's just my opinion.

I respect other people's ships, it's just that I really don't get other people's ships or pairings/ couplings sometimes. If it makes sense, then yeah I guess I could ship them.

Izuku's POV

Today was a weekend, a day that every student loves. Ochaco and I walked downstairs as the both of us just woke up, still in our bed hair. Ochaco had strands and patches of unruly hair sticking out and I had all my hair on one side since I slept on the other side.

"Good morning..." Ochaco who was waking beside me sleepily said before she covered her mouth to yawn.

"Morning you two. You guys woke up pretty early."Kaminari said.

'Yeah, well, so did you guys. what time is it anyway?' I askes as I sleepily rubbed my eyes.

"ermmmm, 7:34 in the morning." Kaminari said reaching to turn his phone on to look at the time.

I sleepily walked over to the fridge with Ochaco following me from behind as she rubbed her stomach from up her shirt. I pulled open the cold refrigerator to get a pitcher of water. 

I poured myself a glass and set it on the kitchen counter. I would go out and train but I dom't have any training for today since it's a weekend. I decided to stop my training on the weekends so that Ochaco and I could have our own time together.

"You aren't gonna train?" She asked me. She seems to have forgotten.

'No, it's a weekend...' I answered her question.

I walked over to the cupboard and rustled through our food, while I was looking, I stumbled upon a bag of Ottogi Cheese ramen. I decided to get one pack but remembered Ochaco was with me.

'You want the Cheese Ottogi ramen?' I asked her showing the yellow pack of the Ramen I was holding.

"Yeah... and toss in a raw egg on top while cooking it. I like it when it's cooked with a raw egg. The egg gets cooked with the noodles while it's in the pot.." Ochaco said scratching the top of her head.

" Ochaco said scratching the top of her head