Season 1 Episode 28 - Movies and Snuggles

I might not be able to update frequently Now that school is here but I will try my best because I promised myself that I would finish this story no matter what and to be honest we aren't even done with the story yet. If I were to guess, we are atleast 1/5s done with the story because I have a shit ton of ideas and already planned out chapters in my head. The story isn't ending yet, in fact the story has just begun. It won't end after the vacation I assure you.

Yaoyorozu's POV

Todoroki reached through his pockets to grab the keys. I heard a few jingles as he took it out of his right pocket and inserted the key into the doorknob. He turmed the key and twisted the doorknob to open the door. I walked inside and he closed the door behind him. I plopped myself on the couch and leaned back as I took a deep sigh of relief.

'Well, that was nerve-racking." I said. Of course, it was my first date... No, our first date. So it would be natural to experience first date jitters. I was glad though that everything turned out fine and we had an incredibly great time.

"Yeah. I agree on that one. That was probably one of the most amazing things I have ever done in my life." Todoroki said as he sat down beside me.

'First date anxiety as they call it.' I said with a chuckle. He smiled at me and chuckled too. He grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.

"So, what do you want to watch?" He asked me. Fiddling with the remote.

'Let's look at the International Movies section, I'm sure there are good movies there.' I said. He quickly went to Netflix and proceeded to the International Movies section.

"Why don't we watch... Harry Potter? I haven't seen that movie franchise in a while."

'Well, I have been meaning to watch it for a while now, this is a good opportunity.'

"Great, I'll just get us something to drink. What do you want from the fridge?"

'Some milk tea would be great. I want the winter melon one, please.' I said. He nodded and walked to the fridge. He bent over to grab the bottle and closed the fridge door. For some reason he couldn't get the bottle cap to open so he pulled up his shirt and put it around the cap so his hands would have more friction. With his shirt halfway up I could see his abs. I subconsciously bit my lower lip as I got a little excited. He finally opened the bottle and his shirt covered his abs again.

'Aww... I wanted to see more... Wait, no! Don't think like that! What am I thinking?' I thought. I mentally slapped myself to stop thinking about inappropriate things. Todoroki waved his hands in front of my face and snapped me back to reality.

"Is there something wrong?' He asked. He stared at my eyes and I blushed.

'Uhh, no! Nothing's wrong... G-give that to me!' I said embarassingly. I took the drink out of his hand and opened the bottle cap. I drank the milk tea.

"Oh! I remembered we have shrimp chips and Pringles. You want some?" Todoroki said. I nodded my head since I was still drinking. I put down my drink to prepare my answer.

'Y-yeah, I want the shrimp chips.' I said.

"Okay, here." He said reaching to me the orange colored bag of the shrimp chips.

'Thanks.' I said. He took the remote and went to the searchbar.

"I'll just type... H a r r y   P o t t e r   a n d   t h e   S o r c e r e r 's   S t o n e ...." He said while typing pressing the up, down, left, right and enter buttons just to type the name. 

"Ah, there we go."He found the movie. He pressed play and the movie loaded for a few seconds. It started to play so he turned off the lights near the couch and left the rest of the lights on. The movie played for 20 minutes. I was eating my shrimp chips and drinking some milk tea. When I ran out of both I quickly threw them away and went back to the couch. I sat down beside Todoroki who had a pillow on his lap. The whole movie went on and we were both pretty interested. This was the first time I had ever seen him be interested in anything.