Season 2 |Part 2| Episode 64 - The Date

Hello there! It's me, whether you like it or not! I'm suuuuuuper happy! We're close to 30k! Let's make it a goal to reach 50k reads!

I'm excited and I hope to see you guys there :) We can talk about IzuOcha, Play games, and whatnot. You MIGHT be able to get information or previews on the latest chapters... who knows? 😊.

Izuku's POV

Ochaco, Iida, and I were sitting at the same old table we always do. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu also sat with us (We were sitting on a long table.). They began joining us a few weeks back when they started dating.

I could sense Iida was feeling a little left out, not having a girlfriend and all. To be honest, I never saw him as the relationship type. He looks like he'd focus on studying. He is the class rep after all.

But lately, we've noticed that he has started talking a little more to Hatsumei... For some reason. He started visiting her at the support course's workshop becauese he says he "needs Hatsumei's help".

I don't know about you, but I've got a feeling something seems to be going on between the two of them.

We should ask him.

Before I could open my mouth to ask, Ochaco beat me to it and spoke first. "Hey, Iida. How's it going with Hatsumei?"

'looks like she thought of the same thing' I thought.

Iida stopped eating his lunch for a second. He turned his head to her.

"I beg your pardon?" He asked.

'You've been going to her workshop a lot lately...' I stated.

"Yeah, I noticed the same thing!" Ochaco said excitedly. Todoroki leaned over next to him to get in on the conversation.

"Tell us, is there something going on between you two?" Questioned a curious Todoroki. I lowered the bowl I had in my hands.

'Yeah, yeah, tell us.' I insisted. I was determined to know what was happening between the two of them.

"O-Of course not! Nothin's goin on with me and Hatsumei! That's outrageous bro!"

"What did I just hear?" A bewildered Ochaco asked completely taken by surprise by Iida's sudden change in vocabulary.

'Since when did you even start saying Bro?' I wondered.

"Come on, you're obviously lying! Spill the beans!" The mochi-lover exclaimed excitingly shaking her fists up and down.

"Fine! But keep it a secret to the others. I don't want anyone finding out yet."

He put his spoon and fork down on his tray and took a slight pause, probably gathering up the courage to tell us. He lowered is head in embarassment.

"I'm courting Hatsumei." Iida bashfully declared. A slightly red tomato blush appearing on his face. He twidled with his fingers.

"S-So cute!" We all thought in unison at the sight of him being all shy.

'Ehhh? You're dating Hatsumei? Since when?' The four of us started interrogating Iida.

"Just a week ago." Replied Iida.

He raised his head.

"The both of us are just dating, nothing official yet." The class rep added.

'Oh.' We all replied feeling a little disappointed that nothing much has happened or progressed.

Suddenly, I remembered something coming up in my head. I looked aover at Todoroki.

"Say. Todoroki, what happened on your date last night?" I asked. I was duing to hear what happened on their date last night...