Cheating

Lola Ferly's POV

"I already met Cali. I know your mind is not yet ready to hear this but, she's cheating."

Kitang kita sa mukha nya ang pagkabigla. He's confused. Of course, how could someone like me tell things to him like I already knew a lot of stuffs between them right? Sa tanda ko ba namang to at kilala nya akong hindi nakikipaghalobilo sa kahit kanino. 

"La, pl...please..." he is not ready to hear me but..

"I met her once in a cafe, remember my favorite cafe?"

Tumango siya at seryusong seryusong nakatitig sakin. Naghihintay saking magpatuloy sa pagsasalita. 

"I hear them, she and her friend and, Trish, I remember, while waiting for my order and my friend, I heard you name being talked."

FLASHBACK....

"How to be Levi Ackerman and Kenu Revis' girl? Tell me sino mas bet mo sa dalawa mong boyfriend?" Nang madinig ko yun, parang gusto kong siyang lapitan at komprontahin. How could she cheat to a very lovely grandson of mine? But instead I continue to stay calm and listen to their conversation.

"Ken is my first. Levi and I are still starting our relationship, you know I just want to get closer to their family. They're powerful and wealthy! But not bad at all, napakagwapo ni Levi na kahit sinong babae luluhod sa kanya."

Gaga tong batang to ah. So hindi pala niya mahal si Levi. I should tell Levi about this. He don't deserve being two timed by this bitch and I don't my grandson bring her in my house when I know she is not into good. 

End of Flashback...

"I really wanted to tell you this a very long time ago but, I can see you are happy. Di ka na ganun ka masakitin and it hurts me you are being brainwashed to that liar. Ayokong masaktan ka. You have a weak heart and I don't want you to be back in the hospital's stretchers, depressed and sick. That's why if you can just give Addi a chance, for sure, she's not like Cali."

"They're just the same liars. I don't know what's  her purpose doing this but it's mom who choose her. She's just doing this with purpose."

Natahimik ako. Ito na nga kinakatakutan ko, ang masaktan ang nag-iisa kong apo. 

"If you trust me, then treat Addi right. She's a good person. I believe, ginawa to nang mama mo dahil alam niyang mapapabuti ka."

"I don't want to speak about her anymore. I'm tired. I'll go to sleep now."

Levi's POV

1:45 AM but I am still awake, how could she do that to me? Cali, who's Renu? Who the hell is he? Sino siya at bakit kailangan mo pa kaming isabay? 

I grabbed my coat and car keys. This can't be real, this might be a mistake. I need to talk to her and clarify this. I walk fast baka mapansin nila lola na umalis ako. She'll be worried and I don't want her to notice how frustrated I am right now. I hopped in my car and drive fast. It will be a two hour ride to her apartment but I don't care. Kung pwede lang sanang mas bilisan ko pa pagddrive ko ginawa ko na but I want to arrive safe. But what is it for me? What if it is true? May magagawa ba akong maganda? May mangyayari bang maganda? 

"Cali! Caliber! *knock knock* Cali please talk to me. Caliber please!"

Mabuti na lang at binuksan niya ang pinto, akala ko para akong tanga sa kakakatok sa pintuan niya.

"What are you doing here, Levi?"

"Who is Renu? Who the hell is that guy? Did you really cheat on me first huh?"

I was hoping that she'll explain and tell me things that will ease my anger but she's just silent and looked away from me. 

"Hey answer me. Don't tell me it's true." I cried. Fuck, she cheated on me fuck as in FUCK! 

 You are crying now. Ako tong tanga kakaantay sayo. I did my best, to fix things. I know I failed but I don't deserved this.

She stepped closer to me. Her gaze makes me want her but I am hurt.

"It's true, but during our 3rd month I broke up with him. Dahil... dahil mas mahal kita. I'm sorry Levi. Pero I never faked everything after I broke up with him. I am happier with you. And it's true that up until now, I'm in pain thinking na sa iba ka nagpakasal. Siguro it's karma, dahil sa ginawa ko sa iba ka napunta." she smirked. "I deserved this. I'm sorry. So go home, and continue your life. Let's just accept na hanggang anim na buwan lang tayo"

No. Ganun na lang kadali para sa kanya? I even swallowed my ego and pride na hinding hindi muna ako papasok sa isang relasyon but she I gave her a go dahil gusto ko siya.

"That's it? Isang buwan kitang iniyakan, Cali. How can you just let me go that fast? Why can't you just fight for me?"

"Fight for what? Did you fight for me?"

"Believe me I tried my best... And still trying."

She stepped back away from me but I quickly grabbed her shoulder and hugged her. 

"Let's start over please. I love you, Cali. Don't do this to me. Ikaw lang ang babaeng minahal ko. Just tell me you still love me and I'll make sure to love you twice than I love you before." 

She pushed me gently, grabbed my neck and kissed me hard. 

Addi's POV

"Asan na kaya yun?" nakaupo ako ngayon sa kama nang kwarto namin. Napansin kong umalis siya pero di ako nagpahalata. Baka kasi mag away kami dito sa bahay ng parents niya nakakahiya di ba. At saka, iisang kama lang ang andito, ah, oo nga. Baka lumipat siya nang kwarto. Kanina, nasa sofa lang siya nakaupo at as usual, umiinom nang alak. Sana lang di nila mapansin at baka tanungin ako di ko alam ano isasagot.

I am so grateful to his family. Lalo na sa lola niya. They're all kind to me at tinuturing din nila akong parang totoong anak. Naiilang din ako minsan kasi, mukhang mas mabuti pa pakikitungo ng parents ni levi sakin and vice versa. Their so cold to each other and it makes me sad. Really sad. I hope isang araw ay magkasundo silang lahat kahit na kami ni Levi ay okay ng hindi.

Levi's POV

We're both naked and in sweat hugging each other in her bed. I am smelling her hair which I usually do whenever we are together and keep kissing her forehead. I miss her so much. 

"Did you both already have sex?" I stunned and laughed to her question. That's insane and impossible. Not a chance.

"You're the only one I'll make love with until I die. I can't even look at her, she's disgusting." 

"Who is she?"

"It's not important. You're incomparable to her trust me."

"Leave her, please. Let's go somewhere away from your parents. Let's runaway together." finally she said that. It convinced me na talagang ako parin at ako ang pinili niya. Not that fucking Kenu. Dati naman pinipilit niyang kausapin ko sila mom.

"You're willing to go with me wherever the place is? Huh?"

"Yes. Leave your wife when it's still early. I just don't want.... Well I don't know but possibly, baka magkapalagayan kayo nang loob since you guys lived togeth--"

"--It will never happen. Di ako maffall sa kanya and yes, I'll work on our annulment as early as tomorrow. Once she'll agree, we'll be together instead okay? Lalayo tayo and I'll work hard for you without depending to my family"

She nodded and kissed me. I will  never let this relationship fail again. As long as we love each other that's the only thing that matters now.