High

Levi's POV

I moved to her ear down to her neck and once again she pushed me. Hanggang ngayon ba naman ay papalag ulit siya?

"Stop, alam mo, you can call your girlfriend. Di kita isusumbong, well I never did. I am fine with that. G...gusto ko nang matulog dahil antok na antok ako." walang emosyon niyang sabi.

Natameme ako at tila sinaksak ang dibdib ko nang walang humpay nang napakatalim na kutshilyo. Fuck that rejection. Bullshit! Bigla na lang akong nasuka dahil sa lakas nga ng palpition ko at tila nagka hyper ako in an instant. Good grief. Now she kneeled on the floor assisting me not to almost lay my face down to my vomit. 

She helped my way to the restroom and leave me to finish throwing up in the toilet. She grab a some fabric and for sure, she will clean all that mess. Napapikit na lang ako dahil sobrang nahihilo na rin but I felt relieved after ako masuka. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. I sat down on the floor for like 5 minutes. Bakit ang tagal niya? Okay, She is back to her room for sure. 

I brushed my teeth and gargled my mouth wash para mawala ang mapaklang lasa na naiwan sa pagsuka ko kanina. Paglabas ko nang cr ay may nakahanda nang damit sa labas and she is stirring a cup of coffee. When she realized I'm done, she placed it on the center table but not even giving me a look. Is she trying to copy me? She seems odd and snob this time. She's not as lively as she was when she first came here.

"Malinis yang damit mo, nilabhan ko yan kanina at itong kape inumin mo. Matutulog na ako. I think you no longer need anything." she said with authority. Oh wow, really?

Paakyat na siya sa hagdan when I followed her. I turn off the light switch na malapit lang din sa pwesto ko at dali dali siyang hinarap sakin. 

"Ano ba, bitawan mo nga ako---"

I kissed her again and carry her to the sofa with all of the strength left in me. I pinned both her hands again and kissed her neck. 

"*sobbing* Levi, please. Ayoko, maawa ka sakin."

"Why not? You are my wife. I assure you It wont hurt this time." I begged and whispered to her. I kissed her again and started to unbutton her upper clothes which revealed her enormous boobs. Dang. It turned me on looking at it, seems like her bra can't no longer support how massive those are.

"You're declaring me as your sex slave now?" walang tono niyang tanong. I am just staring at her and though it's dark, her face is telling me like she doesn't care anymore. She is sad and hear tears wont stop falling. 

I moved closer to her and kiss her gently. She did not respond neither stop me. I am guilty yet the heat inside my body and brain is urging me to continue. The tears on her cheeks attaches my mine. "I can't stop thinking about you" I whispered. Napasinghap na lang siya nang bumaba na ako sa dibdib niya. Di ko na tinanggal yung bra pero binaba ko na lang yun and gave it small kisses. I squished both like I am squeezing two big hard buns and sucked the left one. Damn, really turns me on. 

I pulled down her pajamas. It's only her undies left. 

Lumingon lang siya sa kaliwang banda ng kwarto probably trying to ignore the situation but I move her face back facing to me. "Just look at me." I really don't like having sex with someone na di naharap sakin. It annoys me.

I kissed her tummy and went back to the position malapit sa mukha niya habang binababa underwear niya, bahagya siyang umatras but pinigilan ko mga binti niya. "I'll stop if it hurts, just let me know" I slowly let mine in. I closed my eyes dahil ramdam ko parin ang sikip ng ari niya. Shit! why this feels so good? Napahawak lang siya sa braso ko when I pushed twice. "It hurts?" I asked. Para akong tanga na kahit gustong gusto kong manggigil sa kanya pero pinipigilan ko. Damn, I am really doing it. Cali won't know, and I think nagagawa ko lang to dahil lasing ako.

"Just tell me honestly, it hurts?" I start pushing once again and I can't stop myself from moaning silently sa sarap. She doesn't looked hurt but I wanna hear her say it. Nakatitig lang siya sakin and I am very sure she now felt the arousal. "Answer me, Addi please."

"N..no..." by the time she answered me, parang nag fiesta utak ko and I hugged her tight na nakabaon ang mukha ko sa leeg niya. I trust harder pero dahil parang lalabasan na ako ay hininto ko muna. 

"I don't wanna cum yet"

As innocent she is, she has no answer to anything but I really want her more and more. her innocence makes me crave more. 

While mine is still inside her, I grabbed her and now nakaupo lang siya sa harap ko. She felt awkward sa position namin. Her boobs are more defined and her tits are ejected like asking me to suck it kaya sinunggaban ko na agad yun. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed her waist closer to me and helped her move up and down. 

"Ohhhh, yes you're doing great." Hinawakan ko mukha niya at hinalikan siya nang madiin. I am now teaching her to rub it back and fort since I know that makes girls cums fast. "How does it feel? You like it?" I whispered smelling each other's breath. Napansin kong may mga luha na namang tumutulo sa mga pisngi niya. I wiped it and hugged her tight while she is doing the thrust. 

"Addison.... Ooohhh, I'm almost there"

"Aaaaahh, Levi.. What is... happening"

"Ooohhh keep on going, ohhhh Addi" Di ko mapigilang mapadiin ang pagkakayakap sa kanya and I stopped her hip as I cum inside her. Kapwa kami hinihingal. Dali dali siyang umalis sa pagkakaupo sakin and ran fast sa cr. Para siyang nahiya sa nangyari. Pinikit ko lang mga mata ko dahil sobrang antok ko na. Inayos ang higa sa sofa. I can hear the sound of the water from the shower dripping inside the bathroom and as fast as 5 secs, I fell asleep.