Bucky Barnes

Small Spoiler!

Mentions of smut

I let out a sigh as I dialed Bucky's number.

"Hey, Doll. What are you doing?" He asked as he answered my call.

"Nothing much, where are you at?" I asked as I snuggled into the robe.

"Actually on my way to Madipoor, with Sam and Zemo." He said with a sigh.

"Oh so I guess you'll be gone for sometime." I said playfully.

"(Y/n)-"

"Well I guess I'll just skip on this wine in nothing but my robe. I look to good to be all alone." I said calmly.

"When I get home, I promise you are getting punished."

"Promises promises." I said before hanging up.

It was a week before I got a call from Bucky against.

"You better be in nothing but that robe when I get home."

"Well I would love to be, but you see I'm at work." I said as I played with my hair.

"(Y/n)...." He growled out.

"Bye, love you." I said as I hung up.

I quickly texted my boss that I had to leave due to a family emergency and wouldn't be in for the rest of the week. After I got an okay, I rushed home. I found Bucky's robe and changed into it. I slipped on a new set of undergarments and grabbed some heels.

I smiled as I heard the door open. I crossed my legs together and watched as Bucky walked into the room.

"I thought I said nothing but the robe." He said with a smirk.

"Well I couldn't pass up the chance to wear my new lingerie." I said as I opened my robe.

His eyes traced my body and a smirk spread across his face.

"You might want to message your boss and tell them that you won't be coming in for the rest of the week." He said as he stalked towards me.

"Already did." I said as I met his eyes.

He quickly grabbed a hold of my face and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. His hands traveled up my body and he removed the robe fully. I went to kick off the heels but he stopped me.

"Leave them on." He ordered.

"Yes sir." I said as he pulled me into another kiss.

Time skip

When we finally stopped I could barely move. I felt Bucky play with my hair and I rolled over and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you more." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Trust me, that's not possible." He said softly.

He deepened the kiss and pulled me closer.

"I love you, but I am not going for a seventh time." I said as I pulled away from his lips.

"I was hoping for an eighth time." He said with a smirk.

"You trying to get me pregnant?" I asked with a laugh.

"Maybe."

My eyes went wide and I set up.

"Only if you want.... that is." He said softly.

A smile spread across my face and I pulled him into another kiss.