Sam

I let out a sigh as I took a bite out of my chocolate bar.

"Hey babe." A voice said.

I turned my head and before I could react Sam leaned down and captured my lips with his. I let out a sigh and gently kissed him back. After a few seconds he pulled away and went back to talking to Bucky.

I shook my head and took another bite of my chocolate.

"Hold on one second." Sam said before he turned his head and captured my lips again.

Like before he pulled away and went back to talking to Bucky. After awhile Bucky left to go home and I left to get a piece of pie. I smiled as I took a bite out of it and hummed happily.

I heard the door open and took another bite. Before I could swallow it though I was spun around. I came face to face with Sam, who quickly captured my lips with his. Like the two times before he stole the chocolate from my lips and pulled away from me.

"Sam! If you want a piece just ask! You don't have to steal it from me." I said after he pulled away from me.

"But babe, it tasted better like this." He said with a smirk.

My cheeks went red and he let out a laugh.

"Jerk." I mumbled as I pulled my jacket up and covered my face.

"Anyways, what's with you eating all these sweets? I thought you didn't have a sweet tooth." He said with a laugh.

"I don't.... but someone else does." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" He asked with a frown.

My eyes went wide and I cleared my throat.

"I don't normally but, I just was really craving chocolate." I said quickly.

He nodded his head and turned and left the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief and shook my head.

"Hey Sarah! Why is there a positive pregnancy test in your bathroom!" Sam yelled after awhile.

My eyes went wide and I looked at the cake.

"It's not mine!" Sarah yelled back.

My eyes went wide and after a few seconds I heard running. I quickly dropped to the floor and hid.

"(Y/n)! Baby! Where are you!" Sam yelled.

I grabbed the cake from the counter and stayed hidden.

"Baby! Hello! Where are you!" He yelled again.

I heard him run out of the house and I let out a sigh of relief. I took a bite of the cake and placed my hand on my stomach.

"(Y/n), why are you on the floor?" Sarah asked calmly.

"I think Sam realized I'm pregnant and so I'm hiding." I said calmly.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to get emotional." I said calmly.

I heard the door open and saw Sam walk in.

"I'll give you guys a moment." Sarah said as she left the kitchen.

"Baby, are you pregnant?" Sam asked softly.

I nodded my head and a smile spread across his face.

"Seriously?" He asked happily.

I nodded my head and tears streamed down my face.

"We're gonna be parents." I said softly.

He quickly set beside me and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you." He said softly.

"Love you more." I said as I sent him a smile.